Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shockalot

I just hope Sudeep's parents dont do some thamaashaa if Aanchal breaks the engagement! I mean he's just slapped some INNOCENT little kid for NO reason, what did Sachin do? He's a small child, how can Sudeep expect him to understand everything...he got riled up because Sachin said dont get married?!

If anything, Sudeep's parents should ACCEPT it if Aanchal breaks the engagement...i'd hateee to see more enemies in the show, we've already got Sudeep, Lalita, Chanchal and her mom!

that;s exactly what I wrote in the other post that when Anchal breaks the engagement, there better be no tamasha.. Already Sudeep's mom is aware that something is not right...
jesmine thumbnail

That Sudeep is so sick, how can he slap poor sachin 😑 its disgusting. Well thats his own loss, because i dont think Anchal is gonna merry him now. Anchal should slap Sudeep, thats what he deserves.

coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ii think sudeep crossed all the limits now..how can he beat a small kid..now anchal should kick him out of her life and mamiji also shud realise about the true nature of that monster creep
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
he bangs him out sooo hardly
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sudeep def. crossed all possible and impossible limits!!!!!!!!!
i just hope that Sids eyes are open now! and i sooo hope that Aanchal slappes him back...on Sachins behalf!
that poor boy! i love sachin!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

Definately agreee, it's actually all really funny, i mean does he REALLLY think Aanchal will want to marry him after he slapped one of the kids she used to teach and loves so dearly?πŸ˜• I mean really...he'd have to be absolutely pagal to think thatπŸ˜•
He made this big big plan and look, he'll end up ruining everythingggg himself!

Exactly ..... its like poetic justice ...... he spent so much time and energy in plotting all this and in one second he lost it all ........ in other words ..... he dug his own grave !!!!!
I only hope now Anchal realises that it is just not worth marrying that creep ..... even if it is just to make Sid happy .......
for all i know Sid (being the gentleman he is ) may still forgive that creep for hitting Sachin becos he might think Sudeep did it becos he is so much in love with Anchal .....
Wake up Anchal and throw that creep out .........😑