Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Omigosh ........ that creepo Sudeep touched a new low now...... in the promo ...... just as Sudeep was about to put the ring on Anchal ..... Sachin runs in shouting Teacher Ma......... he then hold Anchal's hand and asks her not to get married ...........
THEN THAT CREEPO SUDEEP SLAPPED SACHIN 😡
And they show Anchal's shocked face ............
What will happen next ????? ...... I think ......
Anchal will kick that creepo out of her house and her life .......
Sid will realise Sudeep is not as nice as her pretends ......
Anchal will be free again ......
And Sid will begin to look at her in a new light ............
Hariman & Dheeraj will again raise the topic of Anchal-Sid's marriage ......
👏👏👏.................😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
NOOO WAYY! There's an extension of that promo?!
omggg *runs to find it*
You're a charm Dawn! *hug*
Will comment after i've seen the promo!
shockalot thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG
i justtt sawww it!
HAILA!
Okk...Aanchal BETTER slap Sudeep back! The look on her face showed that she was completely shocked, i mean it looked like she was about to slap him back!
Poor Sid :( poor Sachin :(
IF Aanchal let's the engagement continue, i'll be completely disappointed....WOWW....i think this is the first weekend where they've given SUCH a cliffhanger of a promo that i'm so impatient for Monday to come!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sudeep is a monster😡i mean slapping a little child in front of so many people for a childish display of innocence is inexcusable and that too slapping someone else's child like that is unpardonable.....sudeep really revealed his true colors...granted he is a good doctor and was a good person initially...but his jealousy and possessiveness have brought out the monster inside him....i can understand if he directs his meanness towards adults...but holding such a grudge against a child that too a child whom he treated and knows that he is of poor health,deprived of mother and who is sensitive...really it disgusted me to no end...it shows what sudeep is a man incapable of any warmth and love and has lost all reason and good judgment because of his irrational love for aanchal...its always about him and his wants and selfishness....really low and disgusting...i hope aanchal slaps him back and breaks off the engagement...and sid and the rest of them see him for what he is...
i felt so so bad for sachin😭how can a person hit such a sweet child....really disgusted with sudeep.......
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you both , Shazia , Himani .........
Anchal needs to SLAP Sudeep back ............. the low down creepo .........
Himani you've put it so beatutifully : " but holding such a grudge against a child that too a child whom he treated and knows that he is of poor health,deprived of mother and who is sensitive"
You know .... even his mother felt someting is not right with this engagement ............ and he said :
" once the engagement is over ... no one can stop me .... not even Anchal ...."
this shows he has become a total beast unable to accept that Anchal does not love him .......
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wowww... thanks for the promo! Sudeep is an idiotic freak, I can't believe he could hit a kid! He's messed up his own plan... obv now Anchal will go against this marriage. If Sudeep wanted Anchal to marry him, he should have acted all sweet and sacrificing... now that he's done this, even Sid wudnt want Anchal to marry him!

But I do wonder if Mami will still want Anchal to marry such a guy😕
shockalot thumbnail
saif_rani, check out the end of this youtube link, the last minute or so! It's the precap for tomorrow, an extended version i think!
shockalot thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Wowww... thanks for the promo! Sudeep is an idiotic freak, I can't believe he could hit a kid! He's messed up his own plan... obv now Anchal will go against this marriage. If Sudeep wanted Anchal to marry him, he should have acted all sweet and sacrificing... now that he's done this, even Sid wudnt want Anchal to marry him!

But I do wonder if Mami will still want Anchal to marry such a guy😕

Definately agreee, it's actually all really funny, i mean does he REALLLY think Aanchal will want to marry him after he slapped one of the kids she used to teach and loves so dearly?😕 I mean really...he'd have to be absolutely pagal to think that😕
He made this big big plan and look, he'll end up ruining everythingggg himself!
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow i can't believe he could do that to the innocent child.. Aanchal better slap him and break the engagement. Or I will be really mad at her.
I hope Sid realises what a creep Sudeep is,
shockalot thumbnail
I just hope Sudeep's parents dont do some thamaashaa if Aanchal breaks the engagement! I mean he's just slapped some INNOCENT little kid for NO reason, what did Sachin do? He's a small child, how can Sudeep expect him to understand everything...he got riled up because Sachin said dont get married?!
If anything, Sudeep's parents should ACCEPT it if Aanchal breaks the engagement...i'd hateee to see more enemies in the show, we've already got Sudeep, Lalita, Chanchal and her mom!