lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

After watching yesterday's episode, I feel that Aanchal has realised that she is in love with Siddarth but won't express it ever becoz she knows how deeply Siddarth loved Jaya..

What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i'm with you totally!
I was watching today's episode and at first i thought she was marrying Sudeep for Jaya....but everytime she remembers the conversation she had with Sid...she remembers him saying he'll be happy if she marries Sudeep!!
She even choked back tears when Hariman told her Sid was so happy for her!!
YESS they're story is startingggg
gaurisachin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes.I agree with you.I felt same way.May be Sidharth also started loving Anchal but he is not going to admit it for long time
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys.
Seems like Aanchal has feelings for Sid, which is why she is thinking about him and his happiness. This Sudeep had to ruin things lol.
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very true Anchal has started loving Sid...... though she herself may may not be aware of it ......That she is willing to go to the extent of marrying that creepo Sudeep just to make Sid happy - proves that she love Sid.
shockalot thumbnail
Although Aanchal does have feelings, i'm not sure if she's realized them....i mean she cares for him a lot and respects him, that even her Mama and Mami know....but i wonder if she's actually come to the conclusion that it's pyaar...i doubt it has otherwise they would have shown her coming to that conclusion...but at least WE all know that she does harbor feelings for Sid!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes agree with u all, even i felt that she has started loving sid...otherwise why would she go to such lenghts and marry a total creep like sudeep....what she is doing is for sid and not jaya...i doubt if she has realised that she is in love with him..and even when she realises she will be in denial...she would not even want to admit to herself that she is in love with him coz i guess she would consider it inappropriate...
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i somehow dont agree with u guys.. whtever aanchal is doing is only for jaya.. coz all her lines dialogues and everything points to the fact that she's doing this to pay her tribute to jayaji anmd doing this will make sid happy and she wants him to be happy coz she does feel guilty of killing his wife.. but i dont think they feel anything for each other.. its only respect and respect. what say
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
neha when someone is doing something for somebody just for that's person's happiness.. its nothing but love...You won't sacrifice ur life just becoz u respect someone.. Aanchal decided to go ahead with the marriage only when Sid told her to marry Sudeep...
Its a different story that she hasn't realised it as yet that she is in love with him and in denial saying over and over that she is doing it for Jaya..
I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet but just read the update which says that she smiles when she sees Sid happy.. so its definately love. but will not be expressed so soon...
She was shocked to hear Sid making her promise to get married to Sudeep... The expressions on her face at that moment said it all..
shockalot thumbnail
I think what really convinced me or at least is in favour that there's feelings more than just respect is two things....
First, when Hariman was saying congrats to her, she was fine, yes upset but she still said thank you and everything...the minute he said Sid was very happy for her and the marriage, Aanchal started cryingg....
Thennn the scene before, Sudeep asks her if she wants to break the engagement now that she knows Sonali likes him as well....Aanchal thinks back to the convo she had with SId...she could have easily just remembered the part where Sid says Jaya will be happy...but she ALSO remembers the part where she asks Sid if he'll be happy and Sid says that he will be veryyy happyy....i think she's doing this for Jaya but unknowingly, also for Sid :D