Sept 25th Update - Engagement Preperation

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Heyy guyss!
Hope you all are doing well!
Here's today's update which will be edited to include the precap and any extra details once the video is upp😳 Enjoyyy

September 25th Update
Part 1
Sudeep tells Aanchal that Sonali likes him but he has no such feelings towards her. He tells Aanchal that she can call off the wedding if she doesn't trust him. However, Aanchal remembers Sid's words and doesn't cancel the wedding.

Juhi tells Aayush that Aanchal is getting married and Aayush is happy to hear she's getting married to Sudeep so that she wont come to their place again. Sachin comes to know from their talks that Aanchal is getting married and may never come to meet him again. This severely upsets him. Dheeraj covers up by saying that it was all part of a prank they played on Sachin. Sachin asks his father whether Aanchal wil come to teach them again when she's better and Sid reluctantly says yes.

Sudeep and his parents go to Aanchals place and fix the engagement for the next day. Mamaji notices Aanchal's sad expression.

Lalita tells Chanchal that Aanchal is getting married and both are very happy.

Sonali visits Aanchal during her mehendi ceremony. Aanchal is overwhelmed with guilt since she is aware of Sonali's feelings towards Sudeep.

Part 2
Dheeraj is looking at a pic of Chanchal when Hariman comes and says they should call Aanchal and congratulate her. Dheeraj tells his dad to wish her on his behalf as well and leaves. Hariman calls Aanchal and congratulates her and apologizes for not being able to come. Aanchal says that his blessings are enough and chokes back tears when Hariman tells her that Sid is very happy for her.

Aanchal looks at her mehndi and says it's ok if she's not happy with her engagement, at least Sid is happy (😲😲😲 haila! feelings feelings!). She tells herself she'll have to forget the past and embrace the future.

Part 3
Sudeep's mother asks him whether this marriage is a good idea, she feels as if Aanchal may have said because of some majboori but Sudeep pays no heed and says that once they're engaged, nobody can stop the marriage. The ceremonies are going on while Aanchal sits in her room quietly, deep in thought. Manu comes and tells her that there's still time to reconsider but Mamiji enters saying everyone is enjoying and Manu leaves. Mamiji takes Aanchal downstairs as Sudeep's family has arrives. Aanchal watches Sid interacting with everyone and smiles. The pandit starts performing the ceremonies.Just when the wedding date is announced, Aanchal hears a voice questioning her about her decision to marry Sudeep. Aanchal is shocked to see the speaker (I THINK it's Aanchal's soul...it was her voice).

Precap

Sachin lets go of Dheeraj's hand and runs to Aanchal shouting Teacher Maa
Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope Aanchal gets Sonali and Sudeep engaged and then it will be Sid's turn to apologise to her.
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update 😊
Seems like feelings have developed within Aanchal's heart for Sid....that is why she cares so much for his happiness. Oh I can't wait till nxt week!
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm... I think Anchal sees Jaya saying that... i mean her bhoot😆
Thanks for the lovely update😃
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think that voice is jaya's...
Shepherd Moons thumbnail

Yesterday happening of events seems the engagement ceremonial to Sudeep will be called off seeing Sudeep slapping small sachin which will let slip for Aanchal that Sudeep has plotted the theory of having her by emotionally creating a drama in front of siddhrth ……..I also strappingly sense aanchal might be engaged to sid given the emotional backdrop of events (wow that wud be picture perfect) and slowly sid will too hav feelings for anchal like anchal is already started to develop

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shazia ............. Thanks you button is not working for me... I tried pressing it thrice ............
I am glad Anchal is getting second thoughts about the wedding ...... that voice she heard may be Jaya's soul talking ........
She is definitely developing feeling for Sid even without her own knowledge ...
At first it was her guilt for Jaya's death that made her spend time with the children...... Slowly that turned to respect for Sid when she realised he was such a gentleman ......... Now respect is turning to love ...👏...... that is why she desperately wants SId to be happy ......
Now I am curious about Sid's feeling .......... that he cares a lot for her is clear ...... And he wants her to marry Sudeep so she'll be happy .....
Now that Sudeep slapped Sachin .......... showing his true colors...... I'm sure Anchal will kick him out 👍🏼........... then only Sid will realise his feelings for Anchal !!!!!
I waiting desperately fro that day !!!!!!😍
3 Cheers for Sachin !!!!!!!! 👏👍🏼🤗
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
One sec...Sudeep slapped Sachin!? When?! How!?
I think i'm misssing somethingg haha did i miss a promo or preview?
Dawn Idol thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

One sec...Sudeep slapped Sachin!? When?! How!?

I think i'm misssing somethingg haha did i miss a promo or preview?

Yes a preview was there ........ i have written a new post ........
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update shazia😊aanchal developing feelings for sid is very good news😃now only if she slaps that monster sudeep and breaks of the engagement ahh it will definitely make my day😉sachin is the hero in all this coz he will be the catalyst in aanchal and sudeep breaking off once for all and bringing sid and aanchal closer...but i really hated it when sudeep slapped sachin grr😡well all i can say is sudeep has dug his own grave🤢