ajnabi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Can some one plzzzz tell me about Shabe barat (27th night of Ramadan). Are there any special prayers for that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cariño thumbnail
my dear ajnabi its not called SHABE BARAT. these nights are called LAILAT-UL-QADER. and u can recite HOLY QURAN and many nawafils whole night.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.😛
cariño thumbnail
and these are also called SHAB-E-QADAR. its on 23, 25 , 27, and 29 nights of ramadan
ajnabi_143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cari'o

my dear ajnabi its not called SHABE BARAT. these nights are called LAILAT-UL-QADER. and u can recite HOLY QURAN and many nawafils whole night.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.😛

thx for the correction...I appriciate it... what kind of Nawafil?
cariño thumbnail
u can recite SALAT TASBEEH and simple nawafils and u can do as much as zikar eg. ASTAGFIRULLAH, QALMA SHAREEF, etc.
u can also buy some books of nawafils and check them for more prayers.
ajnabi_143 thumbnail
thx Carino for the help...I searched about this night and I found tons of information
let me share some info. with u guys

Lailatul Qadar
a night when Qur'an
was revealed from God
to Prophet Muhammad PBUH

any acts of worship
undertaken on this night
are rewarded in multiple thousands

angels come down to earth
spread greetings and welcomings
to all people who pray to God everywhere

the peak night of the whole nights in a year
peace, love, and contemplation around hearts
nothing can compare to this most beloved night
Lailat-ul-Qadr - The night of Power

Contributed by: Meetha Madina Group
Additions by: Maulana Ghulam Subhani

In this night (27th of Ramadan), the Holy Quran was sent down from LOH-E-MEHFOOZ (the Preserved Tablet) to the earth. Messenger of ALLAH (Blessings of Allah and peace be on him) told us to search for Shab-e-Qadr in the odd numbered nights, in the last ten days of Ramzan. So, the 21st, 23rd, 25th, 27th or 29th night of Ramadan could be Shab-e-Qadr.

Hazrat Aisha Radiallah Anha stated that Rasool Allah peace be upon him said, "Look for Lailat-Ul-Qadr in the odd nights of the last ten days of Ramadhan." (Bukhari)

Hazrat Aisha Radiallah Anha stated that as much Rasool Allah peace be upon him tried (Ibadat) in the last Ashra (ten days) of Ramadhan, did not try in any of the Ashra." (Muslim)

Hazrat Aisha Radiallah Anha stated that I asked Rasool Allah peace be upon him, "If I find Lailatul Qadar then what should I do? HE peace be upon him said, recite this Dua."ALLAH HUMMA INNAKA A'FUVUN TOHIB BUL AFVA FA'AFU ANNI" (Tirmidhi)

Dear visitors, please take advantage of this night, from sunset till sunrise. Offer nawafil (prayers), recite QUR'AAN, do repent (Istaghfar), and Pray for pardon, recite many many Salawat (Darood Sharif & Salaam) and make benediction (Dua'as).

Special DU'AA of Lailatul QADR:
"ALLAH HUMMA INNAKA A'FUVUN TOHIB BUL AFVA FA'AFU ANNI" (Tirmidhi)
"O Allah! You are the Forgiver and You like forgiving so forgive me'

27th Night of Ramadhan-Ul-Mubarak - 4th night of Laitlat-Ul-Qadr

1) In the 27th night, pray 12 cycles of ritual prayer (raka') (3 set of 4 raka' each)
In each raka', after Surah FATIHA, recite Surah QADR once and Surah IIKHLAS fifteen times. After salah recite any Astaghfar 70 times.
Astaghfar: "Allah Hummagh Fir Li Wa Tub A'laiyya Inna Ka Innta Tawwabur Raheem" OR
"Astaghfirullah Rabbi Min Kulli Zambiyon Wa Atoobu ilaiyh"
Benefit: Inhsa Allah, Allah tala will give sawab equal to Ibadah of Ambiya Karam's (Messengers of Allah) Ibadah.

2) Pray two cycles of ritual prayer (raka').
In each raka', after Surah FATIHA recite Surah QADR 3 times and Surah IKHLAS 27 times, and plead to Allah for the forgiveness of sins.
Benefit: Allah Willing (Insha'Allah), the Allah Almighty will forgive all their previous sins.

3) Pray four cycles of ritual prayer (raka'). (2 sets of 2 raka' each).
In each raka', after Surah FATIHA, recite Surah TAKAASUR once and Surah IKHLAS three times.
Benefit: Whoever offers this salah, they will be saved from hardship at the time of death, and Allah Willing (Insha'Allah), they will be freed from the punishment of the grave.

4) Pray two cycles of ritual prayer (raka').
In each raka', after Surahh FATIHA, recite Surah IKHLAS seven times and after salah recite this seventy times:
"ASTAGHFIRUL LAA HAL AZEEMAL LAZEE LAA ILAAHA ILLA HUWAL HAIY YUL QAYYOOMU WA ATOOBU ILAIH"
Benfit: Before the person gets up from the praying area, Allah Almighty will pardon them and their parents, and Allah Almighty will Command the angels to adorn the Paradise for them and it is said that they will not die until they see the blessings (ne'mat) of Paradise with their own eyes.

5) Pray two cycles of ritual prayer (raka').
In each raka', after Surah FATIHA, recite Surah ALAM'NASHRAH once, Surah IKHLAS three times and after salah, recite Surah QADR 27 times.
Benefit: Effecive for unlimited Sawab of Ibadah.

6) Pray four cycles of ritual prayer (raka'). (1 set of 4 raka').
In each raka', after Surah FATIHA' recite Surah QADR three times and Surah IKHLAS fifty times and after completion of this salah (namaaz), recite this once in prostration (sajdah):
"SUBHAAN ALLAAHI WAL HAMDU LILLAAHI WALAA ILAAHA ILLAL LAAHU WALLAA HU AKBAR"
Benefit: After that whatever wish one may have, either worldly or religious, may be pleased. Allah Willing (Insha'Allah), their supplication will be fulfilled.

7) In this night, recite Surah Mulk 7 times. It is good for freeing from punishment.

On this great night it's of great benefit to perform Salat-Ul-Tasbih.

For forgiveness of All Sins

Benefits of Salat-Ul-Tasbih
Our Beloved Prophet Mohammed (Sallallaho Alihiwassallam) said to his uncle (father's brother) Sayyiduna Abbass (may Allah be pleased with him) Oh uncle shall I not give you Shall I not grant you Shall I not award you Shall I not do mercy on you When you do 10 things Allah will forgive your sins: of the future and of the past; new and old; those you have forgotten and those you did knowingly; big and small; hidden and revealed. Then he (Sallallaho Alihiwassallam) explained the taught the way to pray Salatul Tasbih and then said if you can pray this salah once a day, if you can not pray once a day then every Friday, and even if this is not possible then once a month and even if this is not possible then once a year and even if this is not possible then at least once in a lifetime (Abu'Dawood & Tirimzi)

Edited by ajnabi_143 - 16 years ago
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i think u forgot night of 21 ramadan.😉
Edited by sahera - 15 years ago