Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

hahah noo probb, call me Shazia or Shaz :)

hahah it's nice to know we can count on someone for the promos! It gets me excitedd haha

I realllly think Aanchal has some feelings for Sid but doesn't realize them yet, when she will, i dont knoww....but Sid, dont let her get married, PLEASEE

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
aanchal looks to die foooor!
shes sooo beautiful! and i have a feeling that sachin wont let her marry sudeep!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a million Saifrani ... the vidoes are just superb .... Anchal looks gorgeous .............
......and Sudeep look hideous .....🤢 ......... you know a dimple usually makes people look charming and lovable but on Sudeep ...... it is like ..............🤢
And thanks for the promos Himani ..........
I totall agree with your take on the chemistry betwn Sid-Anchal.............. they are soooooooo made-for-each-other ................
It's not the in-your-face kind of brash romance .....
It's in the eyes ....... the smile ...... the look ...... the gesture ........
I love the way they greet each other ........... "Namaste" ....... that single gesture has so much feeling in it ..... so much respect / regard / affection / and maybe even love .... though they are unaware of it right now !!!!!!!!!!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Dawnidol
.....and Sudeep look hideous .....🤢 ......... you know a dimple usually makes people look charming and lovable but on Sudeep ...... it is like ..............🤢

Hahaha..that was just superb...he's rotten inside out and it reflects on his face atleast in this show😃don't know about real life...he may actually look decent

Originally posted by Dawnidol

It's not the in-your-face kind of brash romance .....
It's in the eyes ....... the smile ...... the look ...... the gesture ........
I love the way they greet each other ........... "Namaste" ....... that single gesture has so much feeling in it ..... so much respect / regard / affection / and maybe even love .... though they are unaware of it right now !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh,you caught the spirit of their romance in the right words....their love for each other is very pure and beautiful😳