New promo-aanchal and sudeep's engagement!

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The new promo showed aanchal and sudeep's engagement party,sid is also there and he looks very happy,i dont know whyaanchal looks very sadly towards sudeep and sudeep is giving her a evil smile....just as aanchal is about to put the ring on sudeep's finger,sachin comes and screams "teacher Ma" and aanchal drops the ring...then a voiceover says will this new relationship change the nature of previous relationships?and then they show sid picking up the ring and holding it in front of aanchal and he looks shocked...

boohoohoo😭i cant believe aanchal is getting engaged to that creep sudeep and sid looks so happy about it...i guess sachin is the only ray of hope...he won't let go of his teacher ma so easily😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG NOOO!
number 1, i LOVE YOU for being able to provide us with promo updates haha
number 2, nooooooooooo i can't beleive she ACTUALLY agrees! why?!?! her family doesn't want her and Sudeep together! Did she agree to get engaged only cause Sid asked her?!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG .......... I'm shocked .......... How can Anchal do this ?????? Just becos Sid wants her to be happy ????
Only Sachin can save her now .................
Wake-up Sid ...... dont let Anchal go ............
Wake-up Anchal ......... Sid's just being his own nice self ..... dont listen to him ..... listen to your heart ..... and maybe Sachin 😉
Thanks for the promo info ht312 .............
saif_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
here is the promo its at the start
http://www.zingshare.com/sonyfan28/1/video/index.php?id=19223983a464896e/
thx to sonyfan28 4 the vid
shockalot thumbnail
however sad the occasion is...i have to say Aanchal looks a trillion bucks! Megha is just SO pretty!
saif_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did she agree to get engaged only cause Sid asked her?!
i think so..coz remember in the y'days precap sid made aachal promise she will do what he tells her to
how did Sachin reach the engagment party i only see sid there maybe deraj found the invite n took Sachin to stop the engagment
i bet sudeep invited sid so he can see that he is getting married to aachal
i feel that aachal is developing feelings for sid
shockalot thumbnail
I have a feeling too...i mean...i dont understand how she could have agreed to this....ONLY for Sid? There has to be some feelings involved in there...she must have deeper feelings than just respect and friendship if she's willing to take such a big step in her life on his saying.
shockalot thumbnail
Caps from new promo
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey thanx for the pics n anchal look beautiful.... n how come she accept
sudeep...thank god sachin came in time...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot saifrani and shockalot for posting the video link and for the beautiful pics😊aanchal sure looks absolutely gorgeous....wish it was sid instead of sudeep....shockalot u can expect regular promo updates from me coz am one of those people who sit through all the ads patiently just to catch a glimpse of the promo😉dont you think aanchal and sid share such a beautiful chemistry..i mean its all there in the eyes and the expressions....aargh why is this stupid sudeep spoiling everything😡i agree with all the people here who say that aanchal is developing feelings for sid...but the question is when will sid start developing feelings for her😔am still in a state of shock cant believe aanchal actually agreed to marry that creep sudeep
😊