Vadivelu's house attacked

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Vadivelu's house attacked
IndiaGlitz [Monday, September 22, 2008]

Popular comedian Vadivelu's house was attacked by a gang at Saligramam in Chennai on Sunday morning (September 21).

The gang which came in auto rickshaws and motorbikes to pelted stones at the house and also smashed the windows and showcase in the actor's house.

Vadivelu, who was in the house at the time of attack, had locked himself in a room. He escaped unhurt.

Sources close to the actor suspect the involvement of cadres from actor Vijayakanth's political party DMDK. A tussle broke out between the comedian and the actor-politician a few months ago. The case is being heard at the Saidapet court. The final hearing will be held on the 22nd of September.

Senior police officials visited Vadivelu's house and supervised the scene of the attack. Talking to the media after lodging a police complaint, Vadivelu said, 'I am just a comedy actor. I wonder why he is targeting me', he said apparently referring to Vijayakanth.

A case of attempt to murder has been filed against Vijayakanth in this regard by the police. Further investigations are on in the case.

Meanwhile latest reports suggest that Vadivelu wants to contest the next Assembly elections against Vijayakanth. He is quoted as saying that he wants to beat Vijayakanth in order to teach him a lesson.

Source:indiaglitz.com

Earlier on it was reported Ajiths fans were behind it, but it was cleared out it was not therm..now they are saying its VKs ppl...who knows who is behind this..??πŸ˜•
Edited by meli - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲😲😲 Ambiiiiiiiiii u okay naa?? anything happen daa?? Aiyo pavam daa nee ......... 🀣

Thanks mels. Poor vadivel. But i would loved to see his face when his scared πŸ˜›. Vadivel 😲😲 election??
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lools nets...

anyway...whats is this attack about?? Why clash between vadivelu and VK??πŸ˜•
kadhambari thumbnail
adipaavi neths,enakku theriyum nee idhai ketpanu............pala kodi izhappu enakku,podhuma unakku indha titbitπŸ˜†  
Thanx mels for the info & CL for fotos.

mels,few months back...............VK attended some condolence near vadivelu's office.where many of vk's thondargal parked car b4 vadivelu's office & when vadivelu came 2 his office,he didnt have space 2 park his car.this triggered a big issue b/w vadivelu & vk's thondargal & periya problem aagi court,case'nu poyittu irukku innum.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ade pavviii car park problem huh?? aiyo aiyo lols
sankadevi30 thumbnail
ada kadavulae ithu enna kodumaiπŸ€”

thanks guys for the info
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx guys for the info and pics!

Argh! When will these politicians(rather ,their supporters!)get a life???

Will Vijayakant stoop tht low? Just for car parking problems??
kadhambari thumbnail
Car parking'la problem aarambichu vaai thagaraaru muthi poi inga vandhu nikkudhu ippo.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kad(bury)s
I hope you're okay.
If it makes you feel any better, I'll pair you with Shriya in my next movie.
kadhambari thumbnail
oh thats so chweet of u jags.im very much ok...................i can act now.