awais younas thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
wo muje toot kr chahe ga or choor de ga,,,, ma janta tha k use ye hunaar bhi ata ha.",,,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awais younas thumbnail
hello gys i m the new one in indian-forums first of all i want to itroduce my sef my name is HAFIZ AWAIS YOUNAS from PAKISTAN.City LAHORE.contact no 03228872737.i m doing study and also jobe.i m very jolly person and jocking is my habit to any person so i want to friendship to al of you if u want to friendship with me so just reply me on this page
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OKKKKKKKKKKK......:p

welcome awais to PSF........this forum is for the discussion of Pakistani serials/news/happenings or anything abt Pakistan. You r most welcome to participate in the discussions here n for personal stuff ......i duno if IF has a forum for that.....but PSF is definatly not ....u can still make friends here but not by opening non-relevent topic to Pakistani serials
i know ur new and u probably didnt knew abt it but be carefull next time ok
thanx....and once again welcome to PSF hope u enjoy ur stay here
nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahhahaha ....lol ...i stil dun get y paki's dese daze r jus keep on givin fone numba out as if am gunna call u or sumet..oh well.......welcum to psf!!!
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nida_1990

hahhahaha ....lol ...i stil dun get y paki's dese daze r jus keep on givin fone numba out as if am gunna call u or sumet..oh well.......welcum to psf!!!

Agree😆

Word Count: 1