Goodbye to someone special ;'(

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Everybody

i have something really shocking and sad to tell you all...:(
Fariha
one of our best member and moderator of this forum is leaving us :(
she has been organizing, helping and entertaining us from almost last four years. And now due to some personal reasons she has to leave us 😭
We all do understand that and we all wish you all the best in your life Fariha
We all love u and will always remember you no matter wat

Guyz she just left without telling us bcoz she didnt want to get attention or anything....But how can she forget that she actually deserves attention. Someone like her deserves a special goodbye and thats wat m here for.
She is the one who started all the interesting discussion topics for us....it was her mind behind all the fun games we took part in PSF.....all the vdoz of Pakistani serials u guyz have been enjoying were organised in an excellent manner by her....she handled all different kinds of contests we had so far. I salute ur dedications and hardwork for this forum Fari.
Oh God m speechless right now....duno wat else to say....But we all gona miss u soooooo much

I personally like to say goodbye to u bcoz ur my best buddy on this forum. You r the only one here i was soo close to. We share soo many jokes together n m gona miss alll that. Who m i gona tease now all the time???...lol.......i still remember how i used to go to shairi thread and find ur shairs and then reply to them in my own shairi style..lmaoooo.....i duno wat m gona do without u..😭....I am really gona miss u on IF n especially on PSF......Keep visitin us
LOVE YOU.....Muahhh.....here is a flower from me..which will always reminds u of me..lol

So everyone......it does not matter if u know her or not (well m preety sure everyone knows her..lol) just say a special goodbye to someone who devoted a part of her life working for this forum where we r enjoying all kind of stuff. Just write atleast two words so she wont leave empty handed after giving sooo much to this forum and us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_pakigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by nida_1990 - 16 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww yeh is she not going to be on here AT ALL??? aww this isnt good!! =[
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fariha abh hamaray fazool topics ko tala kon lagaye gaaπŸ˜›
will miss u buddy and wish u all the best in ur lifeπŸ‘πŸΌ
ajnabi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U made me sad by telling this news...I don't know her personaslly but I really like her work in IF. I will definately miss her....I hope she visit this forum in her spare time
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bye friha .....wish u all the best at every moment in ur life
JUST ONE TIME COME HERE AND SEE HOW EVERY1 MISSING U
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG! WHAT? =O
Fariha LEFT? OMG, *shocked*!!! We have not been in touch for long but farihaaa if you are reading.. miss the lil few pm exchanges that we had. =) and how can I forget your contribution to L&F section!? Your posts at L&F were the kind one could never skip reading. Fariha, I have already started missing youuu! πŸ˜”
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww....good to c that everyone is missin her
and paknaz she promised me that she will come n visit soon
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Wini- First off...thanks for bringing tears to my eyes a day before Eid 😭
You were one of my best buddies on this forum too..someone with whom I could talk to about anything at anytime and I knew you'd listen and understand πŸ€—
Thanks loadzzzz for the good wishes πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I love you too and will definitely stay in touch with you through MSN na 😳 and my shairi...well now you can go back to all those threads that will remind you of the wonderful ways you made falooda of my serious shayari na πŸ˜†
I will keep visiting from time to time, InshAllah, but don't promise anything
Love πŸ€—
Fariha