shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Chanchal says she can't stay in the house anymore and she's leaving, and Dheeraj tells her to do whatever she pleases!
Do you think he was right in saying that?
I know she's his wife....he should manao her...but the things Chanchal has done just puts her in my bad books!
The problem is that now she'll go tell Jaya's father the truth, as seen in the precap!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think what Dheeraj did was right ....... at that moment it's better he left the place ...... she deserves to be taught a lesson .....
He will manofy her ..... but later ...... he is too nice to hold a permanent grudge against his wife ...... he knows her very well ..... he has put up with her for so many years and i suppose will continue to do so ...........
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i think dheeraj did the right thing....the accusations which she made were beyond reason and are like a slap to the husband-wife relationship...and anyways he was so angry at the moment that it seemed to be the best decision...once he cools down am sure he will go and bring her back...coz he's such a good guy....but ofcourse chanchal in the meantime would have created as much damage as possible....😔
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i also think that Dheeraj did the best thing!
thank God Chanchal is out of the house now!! :D