shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Chanchal accused Dheeraj of treating Jaya as more than a bhabhi and wanting the same from Aanchal and Dheeraj lost it and slapped her!😲
I say GOOD JOB! I CAN'T BELIEVE Chancal would say stuff like that, Dheeraj is just SO sweet, he doesn't deserve to be stuck with her!🤢
And to be accused of something like that, it's beyond belief!
Edited by shockalot - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good one dheeraj👍🏼she had it coming from a very long time,she deserved it.she's such a selfish woman,i think she doesnt love or respect her husband much otherwise how could she go so far and make such accusations,i wonder how he has put up with her so far....good riddance for a few days atleast...he'll get some peace now....ohh how i wish someone would slap that sudeep now....he desrves 2-3 slaps in a row for being so obnoxious....and i hope he gets slapped by sid but then that is so not in sync with sid's character....so wishful thinking there....but someone anyone just slap that sudeep😡
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She is loosing it day by day....it's called desperation!!!

Bravo Dheeraj....one more from me to her please!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you all....... I was like dancing with joy at that re sounding slap ....... Only i am sorry he stopped at one ......
I usually hate it when I hear of wife-beating ..... but here it is well deserved .......... like ht 312 said she doesn't respect her husband nor does she love him ...... you know it has me thinking ....... how on earth did dheeraj get saddled with this vile lady ????
After all Ramakanth was against Sid-Jaya marriage ... so how did they agree for Dheeraj- Chanchal marriage ????
I wish he could get rid of her ...... but thats not so easy . 😔.............