Sept.18 Update-Shaadi truth out-1hr.speci

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Heyyyy guyss😳

Hope you all are doingg lovely! Here's today's updatee😳😳 It was a one hour episode and HAILA what an episode it was! It's going to be a VERY long updatee haha so please do bear with me!😳
Enjoy enjoyyy😳😳
Oooo and do check out the new MTPH pics in the gallery, they're sooooo cutee😳

Part 1

Doctor Sonali writes a card for Sudeep and leaves it on his desk. Sudeep sees her putting something on his desk and becomes suspicious. After she leaves, he takes the card and is shocked to see that Sonali has written that she loves him. Sudeep thinks Sonali has gone crazy and throws the card into the garbage can (😲😲 how meann).

Sid comes in with Sachin and Sudeep calls one of the nurses. Sachin asks if Aanchal has come but Sudeep says she hasn't. Sachin calls him a bad doctor, saying Aanchal is sick and he doesnt even know. Sid gestures for Sachin to stay silent as the nurse comes in. After Sachin leaves, Sudeep tells Sid that he hopes Aanchal will be a good mother to them. Sid is confused when Sudeep pulls out the love letter Sonali had given him and hands it to Sid (HAILA yeh Sudeep bhi na😲). Sid asks why Sudeep is showing him his personal letter and Sudeep tells him it's from Aanchal. He says that he and Aanchal have been lovers for a long time but after the accident, she could never forgive herself and agreed to marry Sid.

Sid tells Sudeep he and Aanchal aren't getting married and puts the card back on Sudeep's desk.

Sachin is getting checked up and Sonali tells him he's perfectly ok. Sachin says that she's not ok though. Sonali asks why and Sachin says that she's smiling too much today and asks her what's going on. They share a cute moment as Sonali pinches his cheeks and says that she loves him.

Sid tells Sudeep everything that happened in Mumbai and how the whole marriage was fake and Sudeep is shocked to hear the truth. Sachin comes and Sid leaves. Sudeep is very happy and kisses Sonali's card. Sonali sees this and mistakes this as a sign that Sudeep loved her card.

Dheeraj reminds Chanchal that she has 10 hours to apologize to Aanchal's family. Chanchal says that Aanchal should be the one apologizing and Dheeraj is shocked as she shows him the sari. Dheeraj gets mad at her for touching his stuff and Chanchal says she wants to know how the sari got back here. Sid walks in and sees the sari in Chanchal's hands. Chanchal leaves from there and Sid tells him to tell Chanchal the truth. Dheeraj refuses saying this will cause a bigger problem.

Part 2
Mamiji is upset with how everything is going and says that she can't handle keeping the fake marriage secret in much longer. Mamaji calms her down and tells her that they know how their Aanchal is and that's all that matters. Mamiji says she doesnt care what happens even if the kids have to go back to Mumbai. Mamaji gets very upset at her and Aanchal sees them arguing. She steps in between and says that this fake marriage has gone on long enough and they should tell everyone the truth. She sadly says it's ok if they get seperated from their father and have to go back to their nanaji, they weren't her children.
Sid and Dheeraj watch as the kids are enjoying. Dheeraj tells Sid that all their happiness at the moment is based on a lie and they can't even tell their father the truth till his health gets better. Sid turns and is shocked to see Hariman standing at the door. Dheeraj makes him sit and both brothers tell him the whole story as he sits quietly and listens. Hariman is very hurt that Sid lied to him.
Mamiji gets upset that Aanchal has still not asked Sid to tell everyone the truth and Aanchal breaks down saying she doesn't know why, but she just can't bring herself to do it.
Hariman, Sid and Dheeraj are waiting downstairs as Chanchal and Lalita come. Hariman announces that Aanchal and Sid's marriage wont happen. Lalita gets up and says that she knew from the beginning but Hariman cuts her off and tells her to listen to him fully. He tells her that the whole marriage was fake. Lalita says that they'll have to tell Jaya's father nwo and Hariman yells at her to go tell him. He says that if Jaya's father thinks he can say ill of Sid or Aanchal and take away the kids, he's wrong. He says that the kids will stay in this house. He also says to Lalita that even if tomorrow, Sid and Aanchal do decide to get married, they are free to and do not have to take anyone's permission. If God wills it, the wedding will happen. Hariman tells Sid that he shouldnt have carried such a burden on his head for so long and hugs both brothers. Sid says he'll call Aanchal and tell her that she doesnt have to lie anymore.

Part 3

Dheeraj and Chanchal start arguing and Dheeraj calls her a vamp. He says she should be happy that Sid and Aanchal aren't getting married but then says that she's probably mad that Hariman had said that Sid and Aanchal will eventually get married if God wants it. Chanchal tells him that she knows that's what he wants, even though she'll be his bhabhi, he can still look at her. Dheeraj asks her what nonscence is she talking about. Dheeraj is horrified of this accusation and tells her she's crossed her line. Chanchal says that it's he who has crossed the line and says that she saw him acting this way with Jaya and now with Chanchal. Dheeraj is in rage and slaps Chanchal!

Chanchal is shocked that Dheeraj slapped her and says she's leaving this house. She starts packing and Dheeraj tells her to do whatever she wants and leaves.

Sid meets Aanchal outside her house and tells her that the talk about their marriage is done and over with. He tells her that Hariman told everyone the truth and that the kids will still stay with him even if Jaya's father finds out. Mamiji sees them talking. Sid tells Aanchal to forget everything now and Aanchal makes him promise to tell her if he has any problems with the kids lessons or anything. Mamiji watches angrily as Sid and Aanchal say goodbye. Aanchal sees Mamiji and happily tells her that Sid had come just to tell her that everything is ok now and that everyone knows about the fake shaadi. Mamiji is very happy with this and hugs her.
Part 4

Sudeep calls Sid and asks if they can meet. Sid says he'll be over shortly and Sudeep smirks, satisfied.

Sid arrives and sees Sudeep on the phone saying he's leaving the city. Sudeep sees Sid and puts the phone down. Sudeep hands Sid a card of another doctor and says that he will be good in treating Sachin further. Sid asks why they need to go to another doctor if Sudeep is there. Sudeep tells Sid that he's leaving forever. He says that Aanchal refused to marry as she is still in shock about Jaya's death. Sid says that she shouldnt keep this in the way of living her life. Sudeep says he respects Aanchal's decision which is why he's leaving so Aanchal will be able to forget him and live happily. Sid says that he will talk to Aanchal about this and Sudeep smirks.

Precap
Chanchal tells Jaya's father that Sid and Aanchal are not getting married.
Edited by shockalot - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my! sounds like a very interesting epi.
Thanx for the update 😊
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx..it was a good epi but sudeep is sick and all his scenes were irritating..poor sonali ....
ferns82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnaks for the update. i feel very sad for the doc sonali.
ferns
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏Shazia dear .... awesome update ......I knew you'll be jumping with joy at this spisode .....
I enjoyed the episode tooo ... the 1 hour special was a wonderful surprise ......
I was worried about Hariman's health when he over heard the truth ....... but 👍🏼 3 cheers to Hariman ...... he was controlled in all his reactions ..... he really gave it back to lalitha .......and i'm so glad he still has hopes that Sid-Anchal will marry ..... That made my day !!!!!!!😍
🤗Sid is sooooooo sweet, he is trying to patch things up between that creep Sudeep 😡 and Anchal ........
Poor Sonali .... she doesn't know she's fallen for a monster !!!!
Chanchal is grrrrrrrrr........... such a low down accusation that Dheeraj was interested in Jaya ...... Cheeeee..... I'm glad she got slapped ....... though i am dead against domestice violence .... what does a husband do with a wife like Chanchal ???????
Now she wastes no time in telling Ramakanth the truth ..... I wonder how that HItler will react ????
But you know thru alll this ...... i am optimistic that Sid-Anchal are going to be thrown together more and more and then ....... ta ...... da..... their love story will begin ...........
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update thanx....and yes kudos to hariman tyagi for taking the news so well and being so passionate in his support towards sid.....dont you guys think that in the current tyagi household all the men are very calm and rational people who dont jump to conclusions easily...very mature as against totally immature and irrational women that chanchal and lalita are.....
Chanchal's accusation was beyond limits....i agree with you dawnidol even am against domestic violence...but she really deserved it..i mean linking dheeraj with jaya...that was too much...it shows she has no respect for the dead too....i relly wonder how chanchal and dheeraj got married in the first place....

ahhh i hate sudeep for his mean and petty trick...and i cant believe that sid is going to play matchmaker to sudeep and aanchal

"But you know thru alll this ...... i am optimistic that Sid-Anchal are going to be thrown together more and more and then ....... ta ...... da..... their love story will begin ..........."

Dawnidol i really really hpoe what you said comes true soon....when when will they start falling for each other😔

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
oh God, when i watched it today, my heart skipped a beat, when dheeraj slapped chanchal!!
oh God, she deserved it!
and how i hateeee Sudeeeeeeep!!
God cant he just vanish, or marry the poor sonali?
i completely agree with you, ht312! Aanchal and Sid are going to marry one day! my mom and me are watching it daily, but we have to repeat, that one day they are going to be in love! thats so for suree!
but thaaanks for writing everything down again!