Sept 17th Update - Chanchal sees sari...

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Heyyy everyoneeeeee😳😳😳

woohooo, middle of the week, hang in thereee😳
Hope you all are doing marvoulous!
Here's today's update, credit ndtvimagine! As soon as the episode has aired, i'll add details and the precap! But for now, enjoyy!😳

September 17th Update

Sudeep, pleased with himself for having helped Aanchals family, expectantly goes to Aanchals place with flowers. However, he is in for a big surprise, when Aanchal doesn't react the way he expected her to. Aanchal, who knows Sudeep's intentions, lashes out at him and tells him that he has not been given any right to do anything for her or her family, she asks him to leave but Sudeep meets mami outside who invites him in again. Mama returns the money to Sudeep.

Dhiraj comes to know through Imli that Chanchal and Lalita severely insulted Aanchals mama. He gets very angry of her and asks her to apologize to Aanchals mama. However, Chanchal does not budge.

Chanchal scolds Imli for disclosing things to Dhiraj, when she spots the sari given to Aanchal as Shagun in Dhiraj's drawer.

Precap

Sudeep shows Sid the fake love letter from Aanchal and tells Sid that she still loves him (Sudeep). Sid tells Sudeep not to leave and that he'll talk to Aanchal about getting married to him (Sudeep). Sudeep smirks.
Edited by shockalot - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minxx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show has become sooooooooo boring now , and its becoming typical saas bahu with all the stupid happenings sudeep laughing like a demon
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you 😊
Sudeep is getting on my nerves....cannot believe he is doing this to Aanchal. Some friend he is!
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx..what the hell is sudeeps problem???
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good that aanchal scolded sudeep nicely and showed him his place....sad that sid is going to talk to aanchal about getting married to that creep sudeep😔God i want this stupid sudeep track to get over soon...
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Good that aanchal scolded sudeep nicely and showed him his place....sad that sid is going to talk to aanchal about getting married to that creep sudeep😔God i want this stupid sudeep track to get over soon...

I agree .......Anchal blasted that creep Sudeep 👏 .....
And Ht312 ... I'm not feeling so bad that Sid is going to talk to Anchal about Sudeep !!!!! you know why ????? becos ...... this will bring them face to face and maybe ...... maybe ....... they will realise how much they mean to each other !!!!!!!!!!
You see...... that creep Sudeep is going to be of some use after all ...... by his low down natak-baazi he is forcing Sid-Anchal to admit thier feeling for each other ......
But the other angle ..... Chanchal finding that Sari ...... is a little worring ........ now she and mamaji will confront Sid about this ...... again SId and Anchal will have to bear all their taunts again .....
I'm desperately hoping all these bad things will make Sid and Anchal grow closer and realise their feeling for each other !!!!!!!