reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The promo starts with sudeep going to aanchal's place with flowers and she angrily tells him to get out and that she never wants to see him again...then a voiceover says will sudeep's plan work this time...and they show that sudeep is showing sid a card which aanchal has sent him saying I love you and he tells sid that she still loves me...sid looks disturbed and sudeep is smiling evilly in the background....

sudeep grrr😡he's getting meaner and meaner everyday...planting false cards....i hope this doesn't create a misunderstanding between aanchal and sid

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gosh ................ how much more will Sudeep stoop ?😡 Unfortunatley Mamiji seems to be on his side now .............
Man ..........this is getting totally frustrating ................ I so want Sid-Anchal to get together asap .................
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What the heckkk
thankoo soo MUCH for the promo details hun *hug*
Hmmm...Sid looks disturbed....i wonder whyyy *smirk*
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
I cannot stand Sudeep! Why is he after Aanchal? She's not interested so buzz off lol. Wonder what he's gonna do....
Thanx for the promo details 😊
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for the info

I m so disgusted by Sudeep... I never thought that he could go so low
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"Hmmm...Sid looks disturbed....i wonder whyyy *smirk*"

Very astute observation shockalot😉i was wondering the same too....maybe both sid and aanchal are developing feelings for each other but they will be in denial about it.....but i just want this disgusting scheming sudeep character out😡

Dawn Idol thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

"Hmmm...Sid looks disturbed....i wonder whyyy *smirk*"

Very astute observation shockalot😉i was wondering the same too....maybe both sid and aanchal are developing feelings for each other but they will be in denial about it.....but i just want this disgusting scheming sudeep character out😡

Shazia , ht312 ...... I am in sync with you two 😉 ............ I can see Sid-Anchal developing feeling for each other ........ but unforunately this villan Sudeep is not letting concentrate on the Romantic aspect right now..... Anyway I'm being optimistic .........Every cloud has a silver lining !!!!!! And these evil acts are going act as the catalyst in the Sid-Anchal relationship ...😍 I'm longing to see them both happy ..... Sighhhhhhh !!!!!!
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ahh..this sudeep is disgusting..stooping low day by day..why is he back of anchal when she doesnt want him??