Aimanrox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys, i was just wondering if anyone watches kanara on geo tv in the us? can anyone tell me the story up till now.. i just started to watch the show now and want to know the story.. if some1 could tell me that would be great

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pknaz thumbnail
ok..............
Uzat was apoor man .........he always come late in his job .....his boss was so angry but cant say anything coz he was so talented.........seemi rehman his boss come from lindon nd she got uzat a talented man nd ask her to come with her in london ..and uzat was really surpriseddddddddddddddd coz his dream was to become a ricccccccccccccch person.......seemi said i have 2 problems nd u can see these two papers ........he toar the papers and said ..uzat farooq sab kuch karnay ke liye tayyar hai
he went to london with her........she has 3 daters and uzat was surprised to see that ...........iun larkion ne us ka jeena hram kar dia..........uzat was shocked nd her boss said tum ne kaha tha uzat sab karney ke tyar hai............she said to uzat tumhara kaam meri betion ko acha inaan bnana hai....is ke liye mein tum ko 2 million pound doon gi.........woh lalach main aa gya aur challenge qbool kar liya............ ab un larkion ne us ke saath har woh kaam kia awoh bhag jata lekin he has to b rich......................😊now hs getting many difficuties..........
Aimanrox thumbnail
thankkk you sooo much pknaz :)