Articles: Wild Card & Diana Hayden discus

Anashah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Moderator's Note:
Please add all articles on wild card entries and new contestant in here. And please discuss all in this topic too rather than opening several topics for the same thing

And the wild card entry in Bigg Boss is...

by Meenakshi Shankar

Sep 13, 2008, Mumbai

Yes. There seems to be a wild card entry scheduled around the corner and in all the hush hush that seems to be going around, speculations seemed to be driving the industry in a tizzy.

Would Rakhi Vijayan make a comeback was the question which played Chinese whisper in the last couple of days. Until, a source, on the condition of anonymity told us that the two names which were being touted to make a grand entry into the Bigg Boss household was Diana Hayden and Shakti Kapoor.

Shakti Kapoor was infact, a name that we had brought out of our hat in the first round of Bigg Boss entries. Controversial and newsy, Shakti did skip the first round because of prior commitments in Cape Town, says a close source to the Kapoor clan.
And, the wild card entry was the right opportunity for Shakti Kapoor to make an entry into the Bigg Boss household. What shades would the household take with Shakti in, is something that all of us are going to be tuned into!

The second name touted for the wild card entry is Diana Hayden, a former beauty queen and actress.

Seems like the lure of our small screen is far greater than we envisaged because our beauty queens are flying in even before we can say the word, Go!

A Bigg Boss household and gorgeous Diana Hayden, the clique doesn't seem to fit. According to sources, Ms. Hayden is 'between projects' and does have the time in her hands. And the grapevine is, "She could be tempted with the sensational stir that Shilpa caused with her Big Brother!"

If indeed, Diana is making inroads into the Bigg Boss household, fireworks between Payal and Diana are bound to spark off. Diana, beyond doubt, has the 'oomph' in her.

And, that's the kind of fireworks that we want to see. Politically correct Debojit or Ahsaan is not what Bigg Boss is all about. Welcome to the real Bigg Boss household!

The channel and the duo celebrity remained unavailable for comment.

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_news/bigg_boss_colors/september-13-2008/bigg_boss_colors_endemol_reality_show_models_newsmakers_in_india_season_2_of_bigg_boss_lonavala_crazy_reality_show.html

Originally posted by: maz123

Former Miss World will be on the show from Monday

Former beauty queen and actress Diana Hayden will now join the line up of celebrities on reality show "Bigg Boss 2" as a new house-member, a reliable source from the channel Colors said.

"Yes, Diana Hayden will be part of the 'Bigg Boss Season 2' as a regular housemate. She is a new entrant rather than a wild card participant (wild card person is someone who you bring back on the show)," the source told IANS in reply to a message.

Till Monday, speculations were rife whether Diana will take part on the show or not. However, she will be seen on Monday's episode itself surprising other inmates of the "Bigg Boss 2".

Before this, Diana was crowned Miss World in 1997 and she made her Bollywood debut with a guest appearance in "Ab Bas!". As for her stint on television, Diana also hosts a show on History channel called "Biography".

Indo-Asian News Service

*sorry if it has been already posted*

Diana Hayden into Bigg Boss house...

Bigg Boss house has got its first Wild Card entrant in the former Miss India and Miss World Diana Hayden....
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3197
Edited by anon - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6508 thumbnail
1st two articles have been posted already so i have removed them :)

Moderator's Note:
Please add all articles on wild card entries and new contestant in here. And please discuss all in this topic too rather than opening several topics for the same thing

Edited by anon - 16 years ago
truemate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the famous Lolitaaaa Shakti Kapoor should come lol
well whatz if juddy made a wild-card Grand entrance woo woow woo
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It will be fun to have shakti kapoor.

Originally posted by: anon

1st two articles have been posted already so i have removed them :)

6508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio8990

Guys,as wild card entry is going to happen soon enough,we all should give our suggestions & names of those who we think should enter the Bigg Boss house,I think a full-time dramebaaz & a controversial person should enter the house,who can bring the ABSOLUTE essence & masala in the Bigg Boss house.

Sambhavna aur Payal tou hain hi,but still jo Bigg Boss 1 ka mazza tha na,woh nahi hai,as only 3 female contestants are left,a female should definiately be entering the house.
Whos should it be in your view?๐Ÿ˜Š
Though it has a very very less chance I want Rakhi Sawant or Kashmera Shah entering the house.
Cat fights with Sambhavna & Payal would be fun to watch!๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: rhegde2000

If diana hayden does enter the show as told then i think it will be fun. She is gorgeous and supposed to be hot headed too. As soon as Rahul sees her he will say Hell to Monica now only Diana and be at the back of her. That will be real competion for payal and we can expect some cat fights๐Ÿ˜‰

MERGED FROM another topic.
6508 thumbnail
merged from:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1037229

Originally posted by: ManaliS

m glad shez coming... abhi payal ke reactions will be worth watching ๐Ÿ˜† abhi apne aap ko bahut badi heroin samajhti hai... dekhte hai Miss World ke aane se kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

n yeah i have seen diana in some shows n all before..n even when she won miss world in 97..she comes across as a very intelligent girl...so m really looking forwards to her entry in BB... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Chalo Bigg Boss neh Zulfi aur Rahul mein ladai honeh kah bandobust kurr diya hain. Yeh dono Diana keh pichay jaroor ghumengay.

Aageyseh Sambaman koh Ehsaan keh saath naachna padega. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rhegde2000

It will be fun. Rahul kayegaa. Kaun monica main use jaantha hi nahin mein sirf diana ko jaanta hoon. It will be fun Rahul at the back of diana and payal going crazy. That would be fun.

Originally posted by: archangel

I think she will be dull

Originally posted by: miley cyrus

I hope not .I want a hunk to enter

6508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

Payal's gonna feeel hella insecuree.. i think till date she thought she was prettiest among the girls in the BB house.. now attention will be diverted towards Diana..

Originally posted by: Sound

Meenaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿค—

Where were you???๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜† True Payal will have a hard time keeping Rahul to herself, just when she had begun to relax that all's well with her and Rahul๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: mcm226

yeah,abhi jaakar 1 week hi to huwa tha Mona darling ka khatra door huwe.......n ab yeh Daina naam ka dynamite bhej diya ghar me๐Ÿ˜†....yehi souchegi Payal๐Ÿ˜†...............ab usko 'camera' ke saamne 'national television' pe 'footage' kaise milega......kaise 'bewkoof' banayegi wo Rahul ko๐Ÿ˜†
@ meena-hello.......kaha gayab ho tum???????๐Ÿ˜•