Precap - Mamiji asking Sudeep's help...

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Mamiji calls Sudeep and says she needs his help...
Sudeep goes to meet Sid...
So ii'm not sure what that means...i'm hoping it's not something bad...but does she want Sudeep to try to distance Aanchal and Sid?....
Hopefully I'm wrong as i really like Mamiji and i dont want her getting involved with Sudeep...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting precap. Are the writers turning Mami ji into a negative character? I really hope not! But methinks Sudeep will try and brainwash her. Gosh, he is getting under my skin!
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmmm I was not expecting this from mamiji. she knows what kind of person Sudeep is. Last time when Sudeep came to their house in a drunk situation how badly he misbehaved with them. How come she forget all this so easily..it is truly beyond my imagination. I wish Sid refuses to take monery from sudeep.
Edited by cutegirln - 16 years ago
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was upset with Mamiji tooo for having called Sudeep.... I think she must have told him how Lalitha insults them becos of the 3 lacs ...... maybe Sudeep is returning the money to Sid, he had a briefcase in hand remember ?.... this way he can make Anchal feel indebted to him ..........such mean character 😡
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh no mamiji asked sudeep for help...😲.i think she's letting her anxiety cloud her thoughts....hope she realises soon that sudeep will never do any good...this act of his also is a show where he can gain sympathy from mamiji and make the rest of the family feel indebted to him....i hope sid doesnt, take the money from him
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm..this is really upseting me..that mamiji always rely upon sudeep though he she knows that he is not good...i hope she doent turn negative by coming under sudeeps spell...