Sajid Khan talks about BB inmates

Anashah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Rahul is a wannabe beautician
By: Shaheen Parkar
Date: 2008-09-12 < ="http://s7.add.com/js/152/add_widget.js" =text/>

Mumbai: I am no jyotish, no psychiatrist. I am just a host and your dost out to analyse, like any viewer, the Bigg Boss inmates. Firstly, they are in Bigg Boss not because of their capabilities but their disabilities. I firmly believe in any relationship between a man and a woman, the man wants to be a Mr Perfect and the woman, Miss Right.

They hide facts about themselves that might ruin their chances and when the relationship drags, sags, and is getting over, both wonder what he/she wasn't like!". This is precisely what is happening in BB. Here is my take on the present inmates, there is no point talking about those ousted...

According to Sajid Khan, the last four in Bigg Boss' house will be
Debojit, Rahul, Raja, Sambhavna
Predicted winner: Rahul

Raja Chaudhary
For some strange reason, he is a wannabe Rajesh Khanna. He is trying to be the most serious and mature of the lot. Anyone who says 'for the sake of god' and 'for the sake of the HAAVEN' cannot be macho at all. So everybody remember that it is not heaven but HAAVEN!

Ketki Dave
Though she is the eldest in the house, given the choice, no one would call her Ketki-ji. She has been cooking for them because that is the task given to her. No one likes her but then that is the objective of the game. She's a shrewd person and knows how to do her bit of idhar ka udhar.

Payal Rohatgi
She is the most confused of the lot; she does not know what she is doing. She's allegedly Rahul's girlfriend but doesn't know if she should be with him or not. On one hand, she gets upset by Ehsaan's remarks about her clothes (that's absolutely right on her part). On the other hand, she struts around in a bikini! And gets body massages by men.

Debojit Saha
He is the nicest of the lot because he does not talk much! He thinks this show will be of great help to his singing career but the inmates themselves can't bear his voice.

Zulfi Syed
He is Rahul Roy with muscles and even by nature, he is like him. Staying for three months in Bigg Boss's house is no big deal, he has after all stayed for over 200 days in Akbar Khan's Taj Mahal! Bigg Boss is a cakewalk for him.

Ashutosh Kaushik aka Lat
He's basically a game show contestant. He won MTV Roadies, so he is familiar with the format and knows how to play the game. Watch out for this one. This Roadie's a shrewdy.

Ehsaan Qureishi
He should never have entered the show because the truth is out he is not funny at all!

Rahul Mahajan
He may have a spoilt boy image but at the end of the day, he is a wannabe beautician. The way he applies face-packs and cucumber eye masks not only to himself but even to the other male inmates just proves it. But he is truly a fun guy with no malice towards anyone. He is one contestant not out to be popular (he is already known!) or to win the prize money (he has loads of it anyway!) but seeking a change of image. If you ask me he is the only inmate with a pure heart and a potential winner.

Sambhavna Seth
She's a man trapped in a woman's body (and the close-ups almost prove it) She is in fact more manly than the men in the house. Sambhavna is fiery but someone please explain this to me when she votes somebody out, why does she cry the most when that person has left?

Alina Wadiwala
She's very nosey and is trying hard to please people. She is a nobody with somebodys but will be evicted very soon. When a good character gets evicted, you miss the person but no one will miss Alina.

As told to Shaheen Parkar
http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2008/sep/120908-Bigg-Boss-Sajid-Khan-Farah-Khan.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
interesting
me also thinks winner wud be rahul
and this part had me in spits
Sambhavna Seth
She's a man trapped in a woman's body (and the close-ups almost prove it) She is in fact more manly than the men in the house. Sambhavna is fiery but someone please explain this to me€ when she votes somebody out, why does she cry the most when that person has left?
🤣
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm interesting....he seems to watch the show really carefully lolll
i agree with:
Rahul Mahajan
He may have a spoilt boy image but at the end of the day, he is a wannabe beautician. The way he applies face-packs and cucumber eye masks not only to himself but even to the other male inmates just proves it. But he is truly a fun guy with no malice towards anyone. He is one contestant not out to be popular (he is already known!) or to win the prize money (he has loads of it anyway!) but seeking a change of image. If you ask me he is the only inmate with a pure heart and a potential winner.

Ashutosh Kaushik aka Lat
He's basically a game show contestant. He won MTV Roadies, so he is familiar with the format and knows how to play the game. Watch out for this one. This Roadie's a shrewdy.

Ehsaan Qureishi
He should never have entered the show because the truth is out he is not funny at all!

Alina Wadiwala
She's very nosey and is trying hard to please people. She is a nobody with somebodys but will be evicted very soon. When a good character gets evicted, you miss the person but no one will miss Alina.

i disagree with:
Payal Rohatgi
She is the most confused of the lot; she does not know what she is doing. (i think she noes very well wat shes doing...shes playing the game here)

Debojit Saha
He is the nicest of the lot because he does not talk much! (pshh....nicest my foot!! doesnt talk much doesnt always mean nice)
Edited by srk_lover - 16 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with whatever he has said abt Rahul, he does seem like a genuinely nice guy
I also agree with whtever he has said abt Sambhavna (lol on his manly comment) , Ashutosh and Ketaki
but i disagree abt Payal, because she wears a bikini does not mean she has no right to get angry over what Ehsaan says
EQ's poems are sometimes quite bad in taste
iheartpanda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ehsaan Qureishi

bhahaha so true!
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
interesting comments .
I agree with whatever he has said abt Rahul,sam,alina,ashu,ehsaan.
his predicted winner match wid me also.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Debojit Saha
He is the nicest of the lot because he does not talk much! He thinks this show will be of great help to his singing career but the inmates themselves can't bear his voice.
🤣🤣🤣what a funny remark😉

Zulfi Syed
He is Rahul Roy with muscles and even by nature, he is like him. Staying for three months in Bigg Boss's house is no big deal, he has after all stayed for over 200 days in Akbar Khan's Taj Mahal! Bigg Boss is a cakewalk for him.
🤣🤣thats so funny! and he stayed for 200 days in Taj Mahal🤣🤣

Ehsaan Qureishi
So TRUE. He inface is sullying his image by passing derogatory remarks & conspiring.

Rahul Mahajan
🤣🤣🤣 Yes so true. Rahul wants image makeover and he has succeeded in it. He doesnt need the prize money or popularity. Yeap he doesnt come across as genuine😳

Sambhavna Seth
She's a man trapped in a woman's body (and the close-ups almost prove it) She is in fact more manly than the men in the house.
🤣🤣 too funny! and somewhat true😉
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Funny as ever, get him in the house then see what Cyrus has to say about him 😆

193980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: watz_your_name

Sambhavna Seth
She's a man trapped in a woman's body (and the close-ups almost prove it) She is in fact more manly than the men in the house. Sambhavna is fiery but someone please explain this to me'€' when she votes somebody out, why does she cry the most when that person has left?

😆
Our forum's Bunbuttwa was the first one to come up with this theory. The credit goes to him for renaming her Samba-Man.
123460 thumbnail
Debojit Saha
debo is a very gud singer..but i cant stop laffing at sajid's this remark🤣
also the very first remark that all of these r in the BB house because of thier disabilities is just hillarious🤣🤣
i just simply love sajid's sense oh humour🤣🤣