Sep 11th Update-Lalita taunts Aanchal's f

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Heyyy everyoneee😳

Hope you all are doing very well on this Thursday!😳 Almost the end of the week haha hang in there!😳

Before i start, i just want to pay my respects on this Sept 11th to those who lost their lives on September 11th, 2001 in the Twin Tower blasts, they will be forever in our memories.

And now onto the update😊 Enjoyy, precap will be added soon😊

Love Shaz

September 11th Written Update

Aanchal's Mami refuses to talk to her. She is extremely angry with Lalita and Chanchal passing nasty remarks about them.

Sachin, concerned about Aanchals health, calls her up to tell her about a medicine which she should take, so that she comes back to teach them. He is unaware of the fact that Aanchal might never come to teach him again.

Dheeraj tells Siddharth that Lalita and Chanchal had gone to Aanchals place and have definitely created a scene there. To clear out misunderstandings, Siddharth goes to Aanchals place but things get complicated further. Lalita calls Aanchals mami and taunts about the 3 lakhs given to them by Siddharth. Mami, who feels extremely insulted by this, asks Siddharth to leave immediately.

Lalita sarcastically comments on Siddharth giving earnings from business to Aanchal. That's when Siddharth tells them that the money given was not from factory earnings, rather, it was a part of funds which Jaya had made for the kids. Everyone's hushed with this sudden revelation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!!

hmmm i wonder why sid gave that money to anchal...
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx..
i think he gave that money because anchal is taking care of the children
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shaz .............. you are doing a wonderful job writing updates .....
I am soooo sad 😔 ....... another bad day for poor Sid ..............
Lalitha and Chanchal are soooooo .. 😡 I somebody would sock them .......
But .... come to think of it may be some good will come out of all these evil plans ....... it may drive Sid and Anchal closer and finally maybe they will be married becos they cannot break the news to Hariman ......😍
But again ..... Mamiji foolishly is calling Sudeep for support ...... God knows what that creep will end up doing .........
In the precap he seems to be returning Sid's money .......😔 .... that will put Mamaji in his debt ...........