Sept 10th Update - Chanchal/Dadi's plan f

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Heyyyy everyoneee😳 Hope you all are doing well!😳
Here's today's updatee, enjoy!😳 Precap will be added in a little while😳
September 10th Written Update
Aanchal's mami is glad that she returned the sari. She is finally assured that the misunderstanding is sorted.

Lalita proposes that due to Hariman's health, their marriage should be postponed. Chanchal tells her about the money Siddharth had given to Aanchals mama. They devise another plan to break the alliance.

Chanchal tells Dhiraj that she needs 2 lakhs to buy some jewelry. Dhiraj gets infuriated. Lalita sarcastically comments about Siddharth giving 3 lakhs to his to-be wife. Siddharth, however, agrees to give her the money.

Chanchal and Lalita proceed to the next stage of their plan. They go to Aanchals place and address Aanchal as their daughter-in-law. Aanchals mami is zapped at hearing this because she thought the entire drama was over. Chanchal and Lalita leave no stone unturned to insult Aanchal and her mami. However, Aanchal remains unaffected and continues the drama.

Precap
Lalita phones Mamiji about the money and Mamiji becomes very upset and tells Sid to please leave when he goes to see them. Sid asks Lalita why Aanchal's family is worried about the money and tells her that the money he gave them wasn't from the factory accounts.
Edited by shockalot - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!

poor mami i feel bad for her
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shazia dear.............. writing updates so promplt is not an easy task ...... and i truly appreciately the great job done by you .............
Dawn Idol thumbnail
😔 I am so truly fed up with the duo of Chanchal-Lalitha ......... when are they going to let there be some peace at home ....... 😡 they are always trying some new trick to insult Sid - Anchal .......
Unfortunately almost all the people in in this serial are so good ... that nobody gives them back for their bad behaviour .......... I wish Dheeraj and Hariman get a little more tough with their respective wives.....
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Thank you for the update 😊
Chanchal-Lalita are pathetic. They seriously have no shame 😡