shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Sid found out the truth and now Dheeraj knows about it....i wonder who'll be next....I dont want the kids to know...they're going to be heartbroken

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes .......especially Ayush ........ as it is he hate Anchal ..... this would be too much for him to bear .......
And the sicko couple Chanchal-Dadi ..... they will have a blast with this piece of info ........ they will make sure that Anchal is painted as the main villan for the tragedy ............
Dheeraj seesm too shocked ..... he may not support Anchal either ...... remains to be seen what Hariman will do ....
But i feel thru all this storm Sid will be there like a beacon of hope for Anchal !!!!!!!
saif_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ayush knows that sid-aachal faking the marriage for of them, so what if when sid is wanting to tell everyone the thuth...Ayush stops him and says he wanted him to get married to aachal.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That piece of news is live dynamite for Aanchal....though really how is she really responsible...?????

It's not like she pushed the bus from the valley or something......
But for now this piece of news is what will cast kala badal on Aanchal........poor girl!!!
Like DI said...dadi-chanchal will be thrilled with this info and will leave no stone unturned to use it to their benefit!!!
it would be gleefully broadcasted to Jaya's father........more reason to hate Aanchal for him!!!!!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saif_rani

Ayush knows that sid-aachal faking the marriage for of them, so what if when sid is wanting to tell everyone the thuth...Ayush stops him and says he wanted him to get married to aachal.

That would be great .......... if Ayush says he wants them to get married !!!!!!!!!!