Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
ooo i loveee Sameer! He's made Sid SO loveable! Just sooo understanding! Now i'm just waiting to see Aanchal and him get together, Megha and Sameer have very sweet chemistry!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

ooo i loveee Sameer! He's made Sid SO loveable! Just sooo understanding! Now i'm just waiting to see Aanchal and him get together, Megha and Sameer have very sweet chemistry!

Bang on Shazia ....." Sweet Chemistry"
...... its not that thunder & lightening kind of crackling chemistry ....... but its more like ...... Ankhon hi Ankhon me ishara ..... the onset of Spring ...... the singing of birds ...... the burst of a rainbow..... the chudiyon ki kan-kan...... payal ki cham cham......... tandi hawa ka jhonka .....
You know this romance reminds me of the song from Dil Chata Hai by Akshay Khanna .... when he realises he's in love with Dimple .....Kaise hai ye ruth ke jisme phool bnakar dil khile;
Awesome Song for an Awesome couple !!!!!!!👏
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahahaha omgg that was SOOOOO cutee ahah
but you have it RIGHT ON!
They have subtle chemistry, where you think "THAT was soo sweeet" hahah they're a very earthy couple i think, kind of like what people said about Hrithik-Rani in MDK, not a glamourous pair but a very natural, real pair!