shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
According to Kru's update today, Sudeep was badmouthing Sid. Sid couldn't bear hearing Aanchal get insulted so he stopped Sudeep! Even after knowing the truth, he respects her. He really is just too sweet, a perfect gentleman😳 Poor guy doesn't deserve any of this bad stuff that keeps happening with him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your right ............ I only hope somehow Anchal marries him and he gets all the love and affection in his life once more ..........
macjack7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It takes a special person and a very big heart, which Sid has.
in reality it was not aanchals fault, sids wife died, it was all down to kismat.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

According to Kru's update today, Sudeep was badmouthing Sid. Sid couldn't bear hearing Aanchal get insulted so he stopped Sudeep! Even after knowing the truth, he respects her. He really is just too sweet, a perfect gentleman😳 Poor guy doesn't deserve any of this bad stuff that keeps happening with him

Sid's character has been developed very well......no inconsistencies there.
So far he has always been shown to act and think with logic and with maturity.........
Totally appreciate his character!!
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes i agree iwth u Shazia. Sidhart has become my fav charcter because he is very mature and has an ability to differentiate between wrong and right. I wonder if we havestill Sid kind of ppl in this world.

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sid is truly a gem of a person😊i totally agree there's no inconsistency in his character...that's what i like about the show,very real and rational portrayal of emotions and behavior....aanchal and sid are very honest and mature characters...something totally refreshing as far as the leads of an indian soap is concerned😊
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sidharth is truly a gentleman , kind hearted and understanding things with maturity. he has benn my fav character from the begining of the show..hope very soon anchal sid marry..
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

I agree. Sid is the perfect gentlemen....bless him! He never wishes ill for anyone and is always understanding and thoughtful. It's a shame that he's been through so much. Not only do I love the character, but hats off to the actor playing the role (can't remember his name!) He has played the role of Sid so well.
Dawn Idol thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Aaliya*

I agree. Sid is the perfect gentlemen....bless him! He never wishes ill for anyone and is always understanding and thoughtful. It's a shame that he's been through so much. Not only do I love the character, but hats off to the actor playing the role (can't remember his name!) He has played the role of Sid so well.

Aaliya ..... the guy playing Sid is Sameer Dharmadhikari ............ he fits the role perfectly ..... doesn't he ?? He has acted in some moveis too recently .... cant remember which now .....
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dawn Idol

Aaliya ..... the guy playing Sid is Sameer Dharmadhikari ............ he fits the role perfectly ..... doesn't he ?? He has acted in some moveis too recently .... cant remember which now .....

Oh thanks for letting me know! 😊 yes, Sameer sure does fit the role perfectly. He's very natural.