..::Happy Birthday Indraneil Sengupta!!::

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey everyone!
Today, September 8, 2008, is a wonderful day as it is someone special's birthday.
I think we should all get together and celebrate his birthday.
He is a great actor as well as model.
Everyone, let's wish him a great & happy birthday!

Indraneil Sengupta!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Indraneil,
Happy Birthday to you !

About the Birthday Boy:

Indraneil Sengupta has been a successful Gladrags model.

He is an MBA degree holder basically from Ahmedabad.

Neil's passions are Cricket, Singing, watching movies.

Produced by one of the big names of the silver screen, Rajshri Productions, Pyaar Ke Do Naam was based on the concept of reincarnation.
The story is about Raadha and Shyaam, who after meeting each other unearth their past feelings for one another. They realize that life has given them one more chance -- since they could not unite in their previous birth. But even in this birth they have to face challenges.
In Pyaar Ke Do Naam, Indraneil essayed three different roles in three different eras. . His role as the sweet, innocent, and hardworking village boy, Kisan; the naughty, flirtatious, spoilt brat Shyaam; and the responsible and sincere Krishna, in the serial about love and rebirth, Pyaar Ke Do Naam, Ek Raadha Ek Shyaam, captured the hearts of his fans worldwide! He not only is extremely good looking but is equally talented. He amazed his fans with his excellent acting skills in Pyaar Ke... and has proven that there are models who don't just have good looks and great bodies but could indeed act!

He then also played Tusshar in Banoo Main Tere Dulhaan as Sagar's dost. Also he was in Aahat and played Abhi.
Indraneil is currently acting as Daksh in Sahara One's show, Doli Saja Ke. He plays the role of Anupama's husband. (Which is very cute as she is his wife in real life as well.) And for a while Indraneil had a role in Zee TV's Maayka as Angad, the sexy and naughty dost of Shabd, whom fell in love with Shabd's wife, Mahi.
Indraneil has also appeared in Nach Baliye 3 as a late entrant with his beautiful wife, Barkha.

Not only has Indraneil acted in serials, he has also been in a couple of music videos, which might be familiar to you all:
"Pal Pal Teri Yaad Sataye" by Falguni Pathak
and "Dil Naiyo Lagda."

He also acted in two movies: Shukriya and Mumbai Salsa

once again, let's have everyone wish Indraneil a very happy birthday.
we hope you have a great birthday and hope all your wishes come true.
love always,
Sagrika (bhakti_kansara ), Nishtha, Lovey (xl0ve),
& all of your lovely  fans.
Edited by xl0ve - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday 😊

Lovely Post  πŸ‘ great siggies as well...πŸ‘πŸΌ nd oye i have done nothing. at all 😊.its yours and Sagarika's effortπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

PS: Will be  GAed soon 😳
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Happy Birthday 😊

Lovely Post  πŸ‘ great siggies as well...πŸ‘πŸΌ nd oye i have done nothing. at all 😊.its yours and Sagarika's effortπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

PS: Will be  GAed soon 😳

no no, we are really thankful that you are helping us out by GAing it. thanks. 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMG OMG OMG!!😲😲😲

Itzz Indraneil S..Bday!!😳😲😲

HAPPPY bdayyyyy!!πŸ€— He is soo cutee😳😳

I rememberrr....Nish di used to love himmπŸ˜†πŸ˜† PKDN forum..was awesomee...We had soo much fun!! I miss it soo muchh😭😭😭

BUT now Nish di is after ANDY😳

Awesome posttπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

HAPPPY BDAY ONCE againnπŸ€—

-Ayesha/AshuπŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail

Arey anything for my friendsπŸ€—nd ya...Khushix aka Sushi made a sig..if you want can use it😳 GA is doneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ashu Puttar😳... you wont leave...right.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† where is my gang πŸ˜†Save me from her..kidding...πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Arey anything for my friendsπŸ€—nd ya...Khushix aka Sushi made two sigs..if you want can use it😳

GA is done πŸ˜ƒ

OMG OMG OMG!!😲😲

HOTT siggyss Nish dii! Amazing workk Khushi dii!! Superbb!! I loved the first one...Second is awesomeeπŸ‘πŸ‘ Amazingg workkπŸ‘πŸ‘ He loooks amazingg😳😳😳 soo fida over himm😳😳

Thanks for postin nish diπŸ€—
Nishtha thumbnail
just wish Sushi dont kill me for this ..πŸ˜” πŸ˜† thr is a history involved with these sigsπŸ˜†Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
ahahha no she wontt!! she will happpy for thiss!!
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ HAPPY BIRTHDAY NeilπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

May God fill your and Barkha's Life with Health, Wealth 'n' Prosparity and you get success in watever you do 😳😳

@ Nishtha: awww thanx dear for the lovely siggies...ur the Best πŸ‘πŸΌit reminded me of PKDN Forum 😭.....still miss the lovely Forum πŸ€—πŸ€—where we had lotzzzofFUN'n'BLAST πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhakti_kansara

@ Nishtha: awww thanx dear for the lovely siggies...ur the Best πŸ‘πŸΌ'it reminded me of PKDN Forum 😭.....still miss the lovely Forum πŸ€—'πŸ€—'where we had lotzzz'of'FUN''n''BLAST 'πŸ˜†'πŸ˜†'!!!

Well nothing is permanent in this world ..NOTHING 😊so we should move on with life and try and forget the past...we wont gain anything from holding onto memories...just erase them...good for everyone...😊 as even now we are having Blast...actually like never before...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just forum has changed. friends/actor has changed 😍☺️....nd i am loving every bit of it  ,we respect each other nd also each other's opinions ....☺️..what else i want..nothing..😊 happy and content...dont wnat anything else..

Although...you all are my Friends forever...nobody can come between us..Me love juπŸ€—πŸ€—