Chunky Pandey is the new Don

surkikhani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This is the new phase in Chunky's life. After his hilarious act in Apna Sapna Money Money and brief stint in Farhan Akhtar's Don, Chunkey is rediscovering himself as an actor. The funny man has been busy with his reality show on Star Plus Zara Nach Ke Dikha . But what Chunky is super excited about is Anubhav Sinha's film Sankat City being directed by Pankaj Advani.

The buzz is that Pandey is playing a Don in the film. The role is a lot like what SRK and Big B had played in their respective versions of Don . "Yes, it's a lot like that. I play a gangster who is bumped off and later replaced by a similar looking man. But, mind you it's not a spoof on any film or actor," assures Chunkey.

The film stars KK Menon and Rimi Sen in the lead roles. "It's a funny role because the serious North Indian don is eventually replaced by a dark, funny looking, South Indian Don who speaks with a major twang." Apart from Sankat City , Chunkey is also gearing up for other projects.

"Now I'd want to do a full-fledged negative role. I think after Amrish Puri and Amjad Khan, the concept of the villain is dying. I wish someone would write a great negative role for me." After so many years of struggle and hard work, Chunky truly deserves a second chance.

News of the week

NOT SRK Not Amitabh Chunky Pandey in the NEW DON๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago