TTranscript of CHAT with Megha Gupta

Anashah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Megha Gupta
Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TV Actress Megha Gupta on Wednesday, 16th July at 12 noon.
TV industry is growing better than Bollywood.
Megha Gupta
TV Actress
csweety > hello mam, I am so happy to chat with you, I would like to know ,how u get the role of Aachal in Main teri ....and I also want know about your date of birth , height. I hope u will successful in your life and achieve your entire goal.
megha_g > My DOB is 13th may... Rajshree called me and told me about the show, they took my screen test and they liked it and that's how I got this role.

sharma > what is yours favorite songs?
megha_g > When u say nothing at all.

Amit > what is your nick name
megha_g > Megha, Maggie, Meghu.

amep > What are your hobbies?
megha_g > I like to watch movies, read books, cook and travel.

sonia > Hi megha, how is your experience in TV industry and how you like India
megha_g > Experience has been good ... nothing has gone wrong till now touchwood!!... All my projects are running good and getting excellent response from the people.

sonia > Megha ji, which film could you see again and again and want to do the remake.
megha_g > Notting Hill... I love Julia Roberts

ghgh > Hi megha you have worked with Balaji and now with Rajshree how do you feel they both are different from each other?
megha_g > People are having a perception that working with Balaji is quite tough and life is hectic but they handling so much so it has to be the way it is otherwise Balaji is a good place to work to... Rajshree is what they show is what they think... They are the best people to work with.

deepti > Hi Megha who do u think is the most underrated actor in TV Industry????
megha_g > I think Rakesh ( SarabhaiVs sarabhai ) should get more acclaim.

deepak > Hi Megha how did u chose acting as your career??
megha_g > It just came to me by chance and it kept coming back to me so I decided to stick to it.

rids > Any plans to do a Bollywood flick in the near future?
megha_g > I m not making any efforts towards it but if I get any good offers than I might jump over it.

poonam > Are you very choosy about what assignments you take. Or you just take whatever comes your way?
megha_g > No no I m very choosy....I got a lot of offers from 9x before NDTV, something inside me told me that it is the right thing to do and NDTV is better than the other new channels.

pooja > Do you identify with any of your onscreen characters? Which one and why?
megha_g > I identify with Anchal as she is girl next door she is just like me...she is not like the other characters on TV.

deepesh > What made you choose Main teri parchayee hoon ...... did the story interested you or the banner?
megha_g > It was a combination of everything Rajshree, NDTV and Concept....Step mother has not to be bad always she can be good also.

ruchi > What are the things that you consider now while taking up a role?
megha_g > If I can pass on a positive mess to the audience, I don't have to play an elder person and also the banner and the channel has to be good.

Sadaf > hello megha how are you? If not an actress than what would you be?
megha_g > I would be a cook or an event manager.

ruchi > One actor or actress you think shouldn't have been a part of TV Industry
megha_g > There is no one like that

sweetkhushi > Hi Megha... just want to ask you how has your journey been so far?
megha_g > It been smooth, god was really kind to be I was associated with good projects.

anshul > what your favorite TV show?
megha_g > Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai.

saumya > who is your favorite costar in Main teri...?
megha_g > Chanchal (Indu Verma)

sonia > hey mam, any hindi movie you like most and actor and actress too. Tell me if you can pls?
megha_g > All of them I like watching movies, I like Sonali Bendre and Sushmita Sen because they are tall and Aamir Khan any day.

shahab > Do you think actresses in TV are exposing to much rather than to focus on acting?
megha_g > No I don't think so TV is growing better than Bollywood.... It is individual choice where do they want to draw the line.

Rockgirl > Today most of the TV celebs are moving towards reality shows. Do you plan to try your hand at one of those too?
megha_g > Ya I m talking to a few people. Lets hopes for the best

saumya > what is your best moment in Main teri ?
megha_g > The first few days were very exciting and good.

Sign off message > Thank for watching the show and appreciating the show... keep supporting us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ooo thanks for posting this :)
Haha Megha should come for an online chat again :)
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Megha is doing a really good job as Aanchal. Thanx for posting 😊