Astonishing Atul-Pankit 1st Anniv Bash

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Born-star thumbnail

🥳

🥳

lets have drinks guys

MESSAGE TO ATUL AKA PANKIT

Hum nibhainge dosti marte dum tak,
Hum hasaainge tumko khushi se gam tak,
Aye dost kabhi humse naraz nahi hona,
saath raheinge hum aapke aqhiri DUM tak.

You magnify my happiness
When I am feeling glad;
You help to heal my injured heart
Whenever I am sad.
You're such a pleasure in my life;
I hope that you can see😳
How meaningful your friendship is;
😳You're a total joy to me.😳

IN THE END WISHING YOU LOADS OF SUCCESS IN LIFE

MESSAGE TO TRINA

best anniversary wishes to you,
Bringing years of joy and fun.
May each year keep getting better,
I/we hope the good times have just begun.

👏thanks trina n all atulians for making oasis  👏

Edited by cool_pak - 15 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

wooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We finally made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
Edited by gaganjotsooch - 15 years ago
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!

🥳

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone! Congrats on the 49th Oasis!
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Many Congratulations on the 49th Oasis

👏

Well Done my Atulians
Love u all
Thanks Trinzie and Pankit

Happy anniversary !

Wohoo!

aaj mai upar
aasman neeche!
Edited by hinanaziri - 15 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Happy ONE Year Anniversary to you all tooo 😳
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Love the page Gagan

Top reasons to be proud Atulians

Kanak aka Mrs Atul

1. I'm an Atulian because from day 1 ... 20th Aug '07... I fell for a guy who was really sweet ... who was like me... environmentalist and singer!! And who hated girl's with too much attitude!!

2. Atul became a fixture from then on... I have been watching this show primarily because of him!!

3. Later on I fell for Shilpa and Pankit chemistry

4. And then came TACOS!! ........ after that I knew I would never leave Atul ever.... he gave me exactly the fun I wanted to watch!!

5. And you all.... you all are the most amazing people on the net..... I could jam with you all, become mad with you all, and be myself all the time!!

6. And then I met Pankit..... he is the sweetest, most down to earth and the most awesome person Iv ever known!!
Now we are best friends and he calls me his crazziest fan! and he also calls me Mrs. Atul and he also misses me and loves me... as much as I love him.....

7. And then it's Oasis .... my home for the past 1 year!!  Never needed to go anywhere to vent my emotions and feelings

8 Atul's millions of songs..... can't stop listening to them!!

9. the siggies and avis here.... they are the best ever ..... whatever stuff now I use is from here only!! I make some sometimes but the best people are here so most of the time I just use their awesome creations

10. good discussions ... that's a PLUS that is not found in most CFCs ... here is where I can discuss what's in my mind and get great comments!!

More added:

I'm an Atulian because
1. I love the way Atul loves Anjali ...
2. I love the way Anjali finds it cute
3. I love the way Pankit loves us sooo much
4. I love the way Pankit named a plant as "Trina"
5. I love that I can talk about my love all the time without anybody telling me off!! (the last one is stupid!! I know!!)

*********************************************************************************************************************

Cindrella aka Preeti

1)    Atul loves plants so do i...... infact i too love to talk to plants ....sply while watering them
Hum Hai Rahi Gaane Kay ................ the way he sings songs at various situations is something i love the most

2) B'coz of his sweet and simple nature .... which also tells us that we must always make others Smile & For being a helpful friend

3) he was good with all ....like his chemistry with Nana, Karan, Shilpa, Mayank, Drushti or even Sister Lovline.....He was so adorable with all of them.......

4) Oasis .........have met such wonderful ppl here ......its b'come my Atul Family ......trinsy, kanak, u(hina), borna, jullie, anita, ani and so many of u jisse i've forgotten.............its been great to have u'll as frnds

5) Pankit ..........with whom this whole Atulian comes from ................am so happy to know that he comes and interacts with his fans ........... this actually helps us to give him our views & also helps him as an actor.............very rare ppl have this quality if actually interacting with fan and pankit is one of them ..........wish him all the best in life. The Talks that we have on Atuls performance .....some real good discussions and quality work by all the members here

Trina aka Trinzie

1.  Well, because the people here are the craziest, sweetest, and coolest people on the entire CFC section.   We all vibe well together because we can have great discussions and great masti.

2.  Obviously, since Pankit came almost a year ago, we have gotten to learn more about him, his character, and the behind-the-scenes stories of the show itself.  Also, he is such a special part of the Oasis, its' namesake as well as the sunshine of DMG.  He so made my and Komzie's birthday a night to remember.

3.  All of the members here, have made the Oasis Bar a huge success, especially Julle who loves a good drink.  *wink*.   

4.  We can all come here after the end of the day, whether it's a great day or a bad one, and the bad ones make me know who my friends are in this forum, with a comfort level I dont always find in real life.

5.  Where else can I post my style reports?   and to such a wonderful audience?

Julle aka Julles/crazy

i Solemnly sware to the tell the  truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth

1. I am an atulian because i honestly believe in the ideologies, the philosophy that atul has set fourth and practices on a daily basis.

2. i am an atulian because in doing so, i embrace life with a positive attitude and let my worries go.

3. i am an atulian because atuls beliefs and morals gives me strength to deal with watever that might come my way

4. i am an atulian because i feel at home at the oasis. like i belong here. the atmosphere of the oasis is warm and inviting

5. i am an atulian because i wanto better myself and the worrld around me and with atul guiding the way, i know i can never stray from the right path

EDit: my crazy list

1. im an atulian cause i like being in the winner circle wid champ

2. free food and drinks.! TACOS and open bar! incredible combo that cant be beaten

3. im an atulian cause it allows me to be crazy without being shipped to the looneybin and i share my craziness wid crazy atulians.

4. im an atulian cause i know ill never be homeless, i got the oasis and the oasis has got me. i love it.  i dont know it tats mutual

5. im an atulian cause i can be!

******************************************************************************************************************

Nishat aka Nish

1. Because of everyone here all the loving members of the oasis who make it so special!!!

2. Trinzie's awsome bar and just her herself

3. The fact that we have our own celebrity oasis member i AMAZINGGGG!! =D

4. All the fun we have, the parties and everything!

********************************************************************************************

Muskaan

1) Beacause Atul is the most down to earth, loving, hell adorable character i have seen he brings a smile to everyones face and when hes sad everything seems odd and low.

2) Pankit  Bro is an awesome and the sweetest celebrity i have knows his acting is commendable all the credit you give him falls less in front of his amazing work.. he adds magic to every scene he is in!

3) I loved Pankit and Shilpas chemistry as friends there was always something realli cute about them!

4) All the atulians rock love them all we are like a family and always are there for each other !

5) Atul is also a very clean enviroment friendly person always passing a good msg to other in the world love that =)

Manu

....Luv Atul...i've nicknamed him cutiepie...its just he's so different from the others...so special..funny and cute...he's so warm-hearted...makes everyone else luv him and adore him...he's so honest and never lies...its hard to find people like that

...I really like the chemistry between Angie And Atul..they make sparks fly...They both look really cute...seriously i think the actors do a great job...Sunaina..and Pankit

...Pankit Bhaiya...well what can i say...he's the sweetest...so calm and honest...he's a brilliant actor...actually i loved him form the beggining...when i saw him in special squad...he's amazing..

...Atulians!!!...I love you..you love me..we are a great big family ....I used to come here often cause it was so fun..talking about his episodes freely...but for a long time i've been absent...you guys are so fun and sweet, kind....i would always want to come here to meet you guys

Atma

1.      Because of our atul?he?s the one person who we can imagine in real life, Someone we connect with without whom our day seems incomplete.

2.      The ?I couldn?t wish for better friends. Its like my second home and I wish it always remains so.

3.      Pankit?where would we be without him. I guess this is my chance to say thank you to him for all the times he has unknowingly cheered us up and put a on our faces.

4.      Chemistry?I swear Pana is the cutest jodi I have ever seen. This is what makes it unique from all the other regular jodis. They have shown the true feelings in a relationship which I admire.

5.      my 5th reason of why I luv being an atulian?..is because I wouldn?t want to be anything else.

Borna

I'm an Atulian because...

1. I've become a part of a wonderful family at the Oasis, and I love being able to unwind after a long day and know that my friends are going to be there!

2. I love how Atul stays positive and tries to see the bright side of things no matter what - like me!

3. Atul is a genuine and loyal friend, who is always there for his buddies, in rain or in shine.

4. Atul never fails to touch my heart with his sweetness, innocence, and compassionate nature...

5. I LOVE to sing all the time! And Atul's songs are amazing!!!

Pankit?s  reasons

my top ten reasons y i feel proud abt atulians

here they are

1- becoz trina u opened this oasis and it is the best place ever for me in this universe
2 - after a tiring day when i come here i feel as if i wanna be here forever
3- the people here are so pure and innocent and they love me selflessly, to the extent of being biased.u hv loved even my not so good performances and that has given me more confidence in myself
4- i cannot imagine my life without u people
5- u guys are the people whom i will cherish lifetime
6- i always pray god that please god please once in my lifetime i want to meet every single member of this oasis
7- i know that the show is temporary and that it will get over one day, but the love that i have for u guys in my heart is permanent
8- whenever i am sad and depressed i come here and u guys cheer me up
9- u guys hve been instrumental in increasing my popularity, and i have grown so much as an actor and as a person by being here in the oasis
10- i wish some of u grow up to become gr8 movie-makers and i get a chance to work under u

the list is endless but i am literally having "khushi ke aansu" while posting this msg

u guys really have loved me selflessly and i am indebted to all of u

Love u Pankit

You are the best!

Lots of love

Hina

Sample of Atulian cash
Edited by hinanaziri - 15 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
okay girls you all enjoy

sorry everyone the designing of oasis page  took soo long and i was not able to chit chat with you all

but will come tomorrow morning when i wake up LMAO

good night my atulians!!!!
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Gagan, the page looks wonderful! Great work! 🤗
Goodnight, jaan!