methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I was going through GEO and I was watching a show yesterday. However I couldn't find the name of the show. I was so involved in the show that i forgot to see what was the title. The show is with 2 sisters and elder one marrying a men and coming to USA. When she lands the states her husband doesn't come to pick her up and sends someone else to pick her up. If any of you know which show I am talking about, please write the name of hte show and the timings it usually comes on. I thank you in advance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

methebest thumbnail
Someone reply pls. I can't believe that no one knows what show I am talking about.

Originally posted by: methebest

I was going through GEO and I was watching a show yesterday. However I couldn't find the name of the show. I was so involved in the show that i forgot to see what was the title. The show is with 2 sisters and elder one marrying a men and coming to USA. When she lands the states her husband doesn't come to pick her up and sends someone else to pick her up. If any of you know which show I am talking about, please write the name of hte show and the timings it usually comes on. I thank you in advance.

methebest thumbnail

Please friends, reply. I can't believe 69 hits, but not even a single reply. Come one please let me know.

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iz it not libas by any chance?? 1 hour drama with different story every week??