Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
My god ....... so it was all just a dream ...... you know I was so sure Sid is not the yelling kind ....... I was shocked to see how he dragged Anchal to the bus stand ....... i should have guessed Sid would never do a thing like that ........he's the kind of person who wouldn't hurt a fly .....
And now he has to deal with a jerk like sudeep ........ unfortunately he wouldn't yell at sudeep either .... he would just listen and feel guitly that he is the cause Anchal is not tying up with Sid......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
haha i was relieved it was a dream, i mean Sudeep's character just isn't like that...had he been shown as a man with even a small temper from the beginning of the show, his behaviour would have been justified....but the fact that he was pulling Aanchal and telling her she has to die....VERY out of character i thought haha
But poor Aanchal, she's going through a lot of stress now :(
And above all, poor Sudeep, he now knows how it all happened...and now, like you said, he has to deal with Sudeep who's going to rub salt on his open wounds :(
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dawn Idol

My god ....... so it was all just a dream ...... you know I was so sure Sid is not the yelling kind ....... I was shocked to see how he dragged Anchal to the bus stand ....... i should have guessed Sid would never do a thing like that ........he's the kind of person who wouldn't hurt a fly .....

And now he has to deal with a jerk like sudeep ........ unfortunately he wouldn't yell at sudeep either .... he would just listen and feel guitly that he is the cause Anchal is not tying up with Sid......

Whoa...I see you are here too.........๐Ÿค—
Awesome........!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
So believe me you........I was so surprised too....
It was so contradcitory to his character so far that it took me by surprise.....
His shaant svabhaava and his staying calm at the face of adversity( remember when his kids were being taken away by his Father-in-law)..........are his hallmark.....and here they show him displaying such negative emotions and saying some not-so-nice things....
But Like you said....thank gawd it was all a dream..........!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Nupur ...............๐Ÿค—Nice to c u here ..........
I watch this show mainly for Sid ............. he is such a sweet guy ...........Jaya was very lucky ......... unfortunately destiny had other plans for this lovely couple ..........
Sid way of showing pain is just tooooooo good ....... like you said the time when the kids are taken away ........ when Dadi insults Anchal ...... when Ramakanth accuses him of flirting ......... Gosh .... his expressions ...... you can see the pain in his eyes and the viens throbbing in his throat as he manfully restrains himself from bursting out .......
Unfortunately ppl take this as a sign of weakness and ride rough-shod over his feelings ..........
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yea and it was cool they way he told sudeep to shut up abt aanchal...