iiman.alii thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Heeey ppl ๐Ÿ˜Š ...how r u??...

Guyz i need ur help...my sister is gettin married n i need ideas to make it successful n full of enjoyement....if u have any tips for making beautiful decoration or any special songs that shud be played plz inform me....i wud love to hear feedback from u...n one thing i realli need help with is that i want to do sumthin different on the mehndi..sumethin that wud be fun for ex. games etc....if u have any ideas plz let me know n the same goes for the shaadi...
I am eagerly waiting for ur feedback๐Ÿ˜›
Loads of Love,
-Iman Ali
Edited by iiman.alii - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

åpoiuy thumbnail

Hey

Go to www.shadisongs.com its a good website with songs n lyrics!!!u can also play antakshri, one team from boys side n one from girls side its quite fun:) on mehndi its nice with alot of candles everywhere with flowers which goes with brides dress. prepare lots of dances ... with costumes.... Good luck with the preparation n enjoy;)

Sadaf
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah antakshari is definately a must in Mehndi

iiman.alii thumbnail

Thnx guyz =)...Yeah antakshari is a MUST...n i realli liked the candle idea...thnx...btw the thing is that there wont be much dance due to some personal issues so i wanted to do sumthin that cud replace it...if u have any other games, or anythin else...plz let me know...once again thnx both of u for replying ๐Ÿ˜Š..

Loads of Love
-Iman Ali
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
main to bas idias sun ke khush ho rahi hoon jaisay shadi main shreek hoon gi๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† ...........i just know the antakshri , candle nd flowers thingy.........by the way how u will prepare the bride for mendi๐Ÿ˜›
sweet_pakigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You don't have to make it exactly like this, but you can put out ideas from these pics!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And a tip: Don't forget to decorate the mehndi rassam!!!!! Rassams are very important!!!! You can decorate it with ribbons and colorfull papers, what you can do it self!!
Also check:
sweet_pakigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
iiman.alii thumbnail
Thnxxxxxxxxxxx a LOT guyz for finding time to reply to my request n helping me out...i have got very gud inspirations n ideas...hopefully everything will go fine...but if u guyz have any "games" or anything else that u think can replace dance..(which is hard to say)...plz do let me know...
Loads of Love,
-Iman Ali
åpoiuy thumbnail
salam
well about the games u could play chair game or saas sussar pehchaano tu jaano... it becomes a kind of talk show though... how well they know each other n u can also mix it with some scetch/small drama plays... comedy kind of.... make ppl laugh... u can imitate ur relatives or sumthin... sorry this is all what comes into mind:)