10:30 time slot...good idea?

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
MTPH is one of the few shows that doesn't have unnecessary twists and turns, and i hardly, if ever, see any overacting. It's a simple, sweet story that connects with the audience. Do you think it's a 10:30pm kind of show?
I feel like if it were earlier on in the evening, it would get a lot more viewerss haha because a lot of people turn it in early nowdays and are asleep by 10:30,especially if they have an early morning ahead!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesmine thumbnail

I think the 10:30 slot is not good enough for such a good show and i agree that if MTPH comes a bit early it will get more viewership.

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yea, i agree... I'm sure the TRPs wud be higher if the time slot was different. Shows that air late night dont tend to get as much TRPs as shows in the prime time slot of 7-9pm. 😔
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

MTPH is one of the few shows that doesn't have unnecessary twists and turns, and i hardly, if ever, see any overacting. It's a simple, sweet story that connects with the audience. Do you think it's a 10:30pm kind of show?

I feel like if it were earlier on in the evening, it would get a lot more viewerss haha because a lot of people turn it in early nowdays and are asleep by 10:30,especially if they have an early morning ahead!

Perfect analysis , Shazia ...... this serial is definitely a totally diff one and needs to be aired sometime bwtn 7-9 pm...... and i think the channel should'nt have probs accomadating this serial .... hope someone is listening to us .......
zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Do you think it's a 10:30pm is very bad timing because starplus 'kyunki saas bhi kabie bahu thi ' come in the same slot