Pre-cap: Sidhharth Is SO ANGRY WITH AANCHAL!

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PRE-CAP:

Sidhharth drags Aanchal by the arm to the bus station and throws her on to the waiting seats!
AND SAYS:

"THIS IS WERE JAYA LOST HER LIFE!"

AND SIDHHARTH WAS LOOKING VERY AGGRESSIVE AND UNSTABLE HIS HAIR WAS LIKE ALL MESSED UP😡
AND AANCHALWAS LOOKING VERY FRIGHTENED 😲

Edited by moheema - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesmine thumbnail

Oh thats sad 😭 what will happen to Anchal now 😕 Despite being so nice to the kids, shes still being treated so badly.

gaurisachin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well they are going to love each other finally.
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this new precap scares me so much. I was all shocked to see an angry/aggressive side of Siddhart. I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG....i can't believe Sid would act like that! I thought he'd be a quiet mourner....technically, this ISN'T Aanchal's fault! It's kismat's khel, she had no idea this would happen....i know he must be EXTREMELY confused and upset which is why he's acting like this but i hope he doesnt blame her for long!
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

OMG....i can't believe Sid would act like that! I thought he'd be a quiet mourner....technically, this ISN'T Aanchal's fault! It's kismat's khel, she had no idea this would happen....i know he must be EXTREMELY confused and upset which is why he's acting like this but i hope he doesnt blame her for long!

I agree with you. Sid's reaction is surprising because it doesn't suit his personality. You would expect him to be the silent mourner....guess not. As for Aanchal, poor girl. Whatever happened with Jaya was not her fault because it was fate. I wonder how the kids are going to react when they find out....maybe worse!
saif_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what if aachal trys to kill herself...in gult? or mayb with sid's anger he might hurt aachal..mayb falls?..
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG this promo scared me a lot. i dint xpect this kind of reaction from sid. so sad for anchal and what will happen to her???