the new daughter - a kothe wali?

punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
What an interesting twist of fate - here they used to ridicule Kajri of being a kothe wali and now Menka and Suryakant's daughter might turn out to be a kothe wali.

I wonder if she really is their daughter or if Raseek just gave Meenka a fake picture. He said that she was living in a hostel and was the number 1 in her studies - well guess her hostel is the kotha and shes the number 1 pimp.

How disgusting can he get? He gave his son to Menka to be treated like a king and put her daughter in a kotha.

I hope this time they do a paternity test to make sure it is their daughter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabihypnotic

I wonder if she really is their daughter or if Raseek just gave Meenka a fake picture. He said that she was living in a hostel and was the number 1 in her studies - well guess her hostel is the kotha and shes the number 1 pimp.

Your analogy here is hilarious!!! 😆 😆
Yes, that would be our man Rasik... disgusting to the core. He probably sold the daughter for a quick buck, without a thought to her sufferings. I am sure what Surya~ Menka thought were furthest from his mind! 😡
The thought did cross my mind that this might not be the daughter but someone else and he is just sending them all on a merry goose chase...
I guesson that one we wait and see... But you know, we are all on and on about what the family will think iof having a kothewali as the sister/daughter, but what will the kothewali think of her family? She is also human and has feelings... she may not accept them as to her, she had to struggle to survive, while they lived like raja's and rani's all their lives. They just got rid of her... without knowing the entire truth, she may become embittered towards the Goradia's
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabihypnotic

What an interesting twist of fate - here they used to ridicule Kajri of being a kothe wali and now Menka and Suryakant's daughter might turn out to be a kothe wali.

How disgusting can he get? He gave his son to Menka to be treated like a king and put her daughter in a kotha.

I hope this time they do a paternity test to make sure it is their daughter.

Interesting thoughts 😊
Yeah Raseek truly is a cheap man. And it could just be that he's lying again and that this girl is not Menka's daughter......let's see.
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol , i was shocked completely like suryakanth!!!!
what a grt twist they have brought!
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya its really shocking.
what a mean person rasik is!!!!!!!!
Poor surya.
187176 thumbnail

It is really discusting i think it is their real daughter the shows called betiyaan and they probably wanted one thats not perfect..anyways i like the actor so hope she stays.