2nd September promo - Khul jaayega woh raaz...

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guyss, i found a longer version of the new promo!
credit ndtvimagine
Tuesday's episode is going to be a MUST WATCH, this is getting so exciting!
But oh gosh i have no idea how Sid's going to reactt...i can't see him screaming...he's such a gentleman...but at the same time Aanchal is crying....i have a feeling he'll walk away wordlessly...
Edited by shockalot - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG im really speechless...
i think sid wont shout at her...
but i hope he understands her...
poor sid donno hw will he react to it...
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Heavens ........ I did not expcet Anchal to tell the truth so soon ....... my heart aches for Sid 😭 😔..... how will he handle it ????????
Imagine ... he had so much respect for anchal and held her in high esteem ..... you think he will blame her for the covering the truth behind her concern for his children ? ????
I agree .... he is tooo much of a gentleman to yell at her ...... but something inside him will surely break ......... I cant bear to watch the next episodes ..........
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the promo...
I think after the first shock, mamaji will explain the hole situation...and knowing sid..I dont think he will blame her....cause he will realize that all happen due circumstances....and he will understand why aanchal did so much for him and the kids...he will understand her guilt and pain....and he will forgive her.....