August 28 Update-Kismat ka khel...Aanchal

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Heyyy everyonee!

Here's today's updatee, looks to be an exciting episode AND it ends off at a great spot! I will add the precap in once i see it! Enjoyy!😳

August 28th Written Update

As per their plan, Lalita and Chanchal offer Aanchal a sari as a 'Shagun' for their marriage. To everyone's surprise, Aanchal accepts the 'Shagun'. She then tells Siddharth that she accepted it only so that the kids are not back to Ramakant's place.

Siddharth goes to drop Aanchal home. He gets a call from his company accountant that he has to sign an important cheque. They plan to meet at a common spot. Aanchal agrees to accompany him.

Little did she know that destiny will bring her to the same place once again. Siddharth and Aanchal reach the same bus stand where Aanchal and Jaya exchanged their bus tickets, and thus their destinies. It is the same place where Siddharth met Jaya for the last time and Aanchal met her for the first time. All memories of that ill-fated day once again come back to Aanchal.

Precap

Aanchal is contemplating outloud, wondering how Hariman could think of someone taking Jaya's spot in Sid's life, especially her...she stops as she realizes she might let her secret out. Sid asks her to continue as she hasn't finished what she was going to say.
Edited by shockalot - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ooo tht person who might die close to anchal might be siddharth :O...i think
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!!

that is really interesting! i wonder if anchal will do anyting
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx it was really intresting!!!!!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
What an ending ....... suspense ..................
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Thanx for the update! The show is getting really interesting. Sooner or later Sid will find out the truth....and I think he's most likely to be angry with Aanchal