Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
You know guys....... according to the promo Anchal's decision is being balmed for the death of someone dear .....
I hope not......... poor Anchal is already burdened by the guilt of Jayaji's death ....... how much more can a young girl take ..........

Anchal seems to be facing troubles from all sides ...... Lalitha, Chanchal, Ramakanth, Ayush, Sudeep, even her Mamaji is not happy with her desicion......

All fingers seem to be pointing towards Anchal...... and those supporting her form a quiet minority .... Papa, Dheeraj, Mamaji ......and most of all Sid.

Though he's consumed by guilt about putting Anchal thru all these allegations, he's unable to do anything about it.......

But i think ..... a time will come..... when he'll gallantly rise to her support publicly and hold her hand !!!!!!😃 and that's what i'm waiting for.......😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes.. poor aanchal is pointed at by evertyone.. chanchal lilta ramakanth ayush.. mamiji also for getting angry abt this.. but she takes everything in her stide and says she only wants childrens welfare.. whicy is why she's going thru all this in the 1stplace.. coz of her guilt abt jaya she wants to take careof the kids and for the kids she has to go thru all this.. not even for herself and for something wi=hich isnot even her fault !!! hats off to her..
poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Definitely aanchal is in big big trouble.

sudeep will be the main cause of it. Sudeep is going to go to sid family and tell the secrets of aanchal. This is my prediction

As for aayush, he knows the truth behind sid and aanchal marraige that it is a fake. thank god.

I am waiting for sudeep to do this.