New Promo! - Will Sid find out the truth?

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guyss!
I just found this video on youtube, I think it's a new promo!
Promo: Sid brings Aanchal to the place where he last saw Jaya, the spots where Aanchal and Jaya had met and swapped tickets. Aanchal gets emotional and runs from there. Sid finds her and asks her if everything's ok.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks!

looking forward to that epi!
saif_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omgg GR8 Promo
can't wait for this epi
where r sid n Aanchal going??? y r they at the station??
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wowwww great promo
but I don't think so that Sid will find out the truth because if he does find it than he might not see Anchal's face.
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not so soon... no.. SId wont find out the truth......
but guys ...... Sid seemed to be comparing Jaya's and Anchal's outburst against Ramakant , when he was insluting Sid........
does he realise now that Anchal is going to mean much more to him than just his kids tution teacher ???
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowowoowowowowo !!!! they end up going to that place where jaya and aanchal had met !!! now lets see what happens.. maybe they were going somewhere andthey had to stop there.. but they do end up there.. and aanchal cant help but feel guity.. how will sid react when he comes to know the truth.. will he even come to know..also..
he compared aanchal and jaya saying we are going to get married.. maybe he mite develop feelings for her.. but eright now it doesnt look like it.. they just resect each other too mcuh !!
poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sid will definitely know the truth but not through Aanchal but through sudeep. But let me see what happens then?

It is going happen today 28th Aug. where they show Sid taking aanchal to the bus stop and telling her that was the last time he was with her while aanchal thinks this was the once and the last time she saw her.

saif_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was thinking the reason she might give sid for being so upset...that she lost a friend in the bus crash as well
i also think that they r going to jaya 's father's house to tell him the truth
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
You're right, it was today's episode! Ufff haha they've left off on an interesting partt, next week looks good!
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx ...cant wait to watch the episode