shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Haha just yesterday we were all discussing how it's best if Aayush finds out the truth and today, he did! 😳 Hopefully he'll show some warm feelings towards Aanchal now😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true...... someone up there heard our wishes !!!!!! 😃
I really want Ayush to accept Anchal as a friend ....... she is capable of giving him as much if not more love as his mother did........ And Ayush needs that badly ...... he was very close to his mother and has taken her death very much to heart ........
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes!!! i love the show ya !its pacy.. itsfast its clenching and still has portrayed emotions so well.. if this show was on star plus it wud be doing better than kyunki also !! its got everything going for it.. they dint stretch it too much.. that keeps us gripped all the time !!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehapuri

yes!!! i love the show ya !its pacy.. itsfast its clenching and still has portrayed emotions so well.. if this show was on star plus it wud be doing better than kyunki also !! its got everything going for it.. they dint stretch it too much.. that keeps us gripped all the time !!

👏
Well said...... I love this show as well .............. emotions of ordinary people is so well portrayed ......