shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

I don't know about everyone else haha but Aayush's decision about going back to Mumbai shocked me! I know he's upset, veryyy upset but i had no idea he'd be so upset that he's willing to be seperated from his father again. At the same time though, he is a kiddo so he has his reasons.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Right Shazia....... I was shocked toooo..... but somewhere in the back of my mind i knew Ayush will not take this lying down... he's going fight for his mothers' "rights" tooth and nail.....Gosh ... if only Sid-Anchal had sat down and talked to him in the biginning itself this would not have happened.... 😔
But then if there are no complications ....... how would the story proceed ....... 😆
so... all we can do is wait and watch...........
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes.. ayush is like the angry young man.. he'l fight for his mothers rights.. somewhere down he likes aanchal also but he cant see her ashis mother as of now
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shazia I was also shocked when he said that to Sid. I mean he should have understand that whatever he is upto at might hurt his father feeling ................but right now that kid is completely mad at Sid and filled with anger