Aanchal's Behaviour towards Sudeep?

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Do you think her behaviour is justified? The fact that's she's completely ignoring him and doesnt acknowledge him at all? What do you think?😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It seemed very rude of Anchal....... But what Sudeep did was unpardonable......😡........ He is soooooo low down that he speaks badly and Anchal and family behind her back ??????? And he calls himself her long-time friend ???????? Not done at all ........ he is proving to be a jerk ...... and deserves this treatment from Anchal.....

nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if u have seen the previousepi.. u shud have heard sudeep talkuing abt aanchal and her family.. he was counting the 250 rs he spent on her petrol and on top of that he has the guts to pretend to be her friend.. thats very bad,,being two faced.. and aanchal is too straightforward to accept such behaviour.. im very glad abt the way she is behaving.
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
being decent that she is.. she is atleast letting him into the house.. and being decent with him..had u or i been there.. we wud have banned such a guy from entering the house.. how selfish and mean can sudeep get !!!!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

i agreee, haha i hope nobody misunderstood me with the tone i took in the first post, it seemed like i wasn't supporting Aanchal's behaviour. But i actually am, i had a feeling Sudeep would be kind of materialistic and hold the fact that he was treating Mamaji for free against Aanchal. But i definately did not expect him to list out all those things to his mother and show so much frustration! I'm definately disappointed and Aancahl must have been shattered!

cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah I was very happy indeed when Aanchal ignored Sudeep. I don't know what the hell Sudeep was thinking k if he spends too much money on Aanchal family he wil get Anchal love or Anchal will marry him ....I think Sudeep needs to get a life.
and yeah ........Once again whatever Aanchal did was completely justifiable because Sudeep deserves a big slap from Anchal.