coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i hope ayush understands anchal for whatever she is doing is for them. he again started hating anchal after hearing dheeraj telling about sid-anchal marriage which made me feel bad...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I know, i hope if anything, Aanchal will sit down with Aayush and at least tell him the truth. He just needs to hear it once from Sid and Aanchal and everything will be ok, whatever Chanchal and Lalita say wont phase him.
poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ayush has misunderstood abt Aan-sid. I don't know why didn't he see dheeraj making signs to aanchal to say yes coz they were both in the opposite direction. that's surprising...

I totally blame Sid coz he should have explained it to him why he did all this mess. Ayush would have understood.

Now it is impossible for him to believe his father.
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too feel that Sid & Anchal should have told Ayush the truth..... they know he is very possessive about his mother...... he would definitely understand if they had explained that the whole natak was just to bring the kids back.... Even Dheeraj is so close to the kids... why cant someone explain the whole drama .... at least to Ayush....
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ayush dint see dheeraj making those signs coz dheerj was hding from lalita and chanchal and so anyone cud barely see him unless that person was standing where aanchal was standing. also.. aanchal can explain to ayush all this only if she comes to know why he is upset.. she hasnt seeing ayush hearing this so she doesnt know he's angry and thinking like that.. neither does sid or dheeraj know.. hes just taken a decision to go back to nananjis house.. no one knows why he is acting like this.
this is the best partof this serial.. nothing is without an explanation or unreasonable.. everything has a reason..there is logic
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know he again starts to hate Aanchal....but I want Ayush to realize that whatever he has heard might be his misunderstanding. I think he should talk to SId to clear his doubts abt all this marriage stuff