Not Mamaji but Hariman Tyagi will die

poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

aadorboseroy written

I think mamaji wil not die..Well Siddharth father will die in coming epsiode...and there will be a Entry of someone wihich i also dont know.But From the resources i got This news.

Neeti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the news Neeti

I will be sad that he is going coz who is going to support Aanchal later on and he is the only one who can keep his wife mouth shut.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Can u please post the source where u got this news from??
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Oh GOSH....not him :| I loved Hariman :(

Ahhh i hope nobody ends up dying :(

coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey is this true??
how can hariman die???
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's sad...... Sid-Anchal need all the support they can get.....
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi Neeti,
i wonder where u got this news from but im very sure hariman is not going to die.. pl tell us where u got to know this coz im very shure he's not going to die.. maybe mamayji wont too.. but hariman will pakka not die
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
From the way its been going, and after watching today's episode... I think it looks possible that Hariman might die. Because Sid has been trying to tell him the truth, which he never could... Hariman is very excited abt Anchal becoming his bahu and after the shagun acceptance, he has already brought his hopes up. Now maybe just due to natural causes he may die in his sleep or something. But then the sitn will be that Hari died with this wish in mind... and Sid cudn't even tell him the truth. So they will be kind of obliged to let this marriage happen, and fulfill Hariman's dream.
Now theres another possibility that he will overhear Sid telling Dheeraj abt Anchal's confession, and will misinterpret it thinking that Anchal killed her intentionally... thus he'll think that it was her guilt that brought her into the kid's lives.