New Entry in KDMHMD-Apara Mehta-Artcl

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Apara Mehta is set for the second innings in the Balaji camp. She is entering Kis Desh Hai Mera Dil which marks her homecoming to the Balaji stable.

Apara who rose to fame with her role Savita in the great Indian family drama Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, has been out of the Balaji scene for more than a year.

It may be remembered that she was out of Kyunki... years back because of her fallout with Balaji. Later, though she came back in Karam Apna Apna, she went on to explore other avenues by working with other production houses.

Apara says, "Yes, I am entering Kis Desh Hai Mera Dil, but I really have no clue about my role. I just know, it's the role of a mother."

However, she denies that there was fallout. "I don't think we ever had any fallout. In fact, I consider myself as a member of Balaji Telefilms. People tend to forget that I did Karam Apna Apna too after Kyunki… I refuse to believe that there is any bad blood between us," she said.

But, unlike other actors, she has been out of the party scene and was never seen in any of the parties that Ekta threw in the past one year.

"The fact is that I am not the party kind of person. I got messages from Ekta whenever she threw any party, but somehow I could not manage to attend those. But, I always made it a point to message her back and let her know why I could not make it," she adds. But, whatever said and done, the kind of popularity she enjoyed during her Savita days are no longer there. How does she take it?

"I don't think I am doing anything less than what I did earlier. But, we can't forget the fact that earlier there were very few channels and the kind of popularity Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii and Kasauti Zindagi Kay enjoyed, it's very difficult to make such a success story now. But, I think I am doing a lot of different now a days," she says.

cheers
resh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kimmu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh! So this is RR's mom! Thanks so much for the article..
pinks86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she's definitely gonna be rr's mum ... but i wonder if she's gonna be negative or positive ... thanx for the article
mdeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article, yyuuup this is RR's mom
i wonder what type of raaz she will bring in the show
hehe
- Deena
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
same here too....she is gonna b rr's mom!!!!!!
i hope she does'nt bcum da one who gets heer-rr married!!!

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yea...she's gonna b RR's mom...t4s...
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RR's mom???!!!!😲😲i wish&pray she wont going to b Heer's mother-in law😔😕My heart is sinking now
-Anusha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think she mayyy be positive because RR is negative
heer's mother -in- law is always gayathri

Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think this spells bad news...if she's RR's mum then RR may be here for a longgggg time....🤢
because they wont get such an imp actress if it was a sidey role...they wld hav used some junior artiste then.
I just hope she doesnt like heer!! for a daughter in law...😭
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She'll def will be RR's mom.............. gosh another musibat
Edited by esha - 16 years ago