Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystified thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh my god!!!!!!!!

lovely work seher...i found out many videos that i've been searching for...thanku sooooooooo much.....

can i make a request...can i get the video of the episode where kashish comes to sujal's party, falls from the stairs and has a miscarriage and he takes her to the hospital....

i am not sure if its one or two episodes though...would be glad if u could post the link.....

take care...

352397 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mystified thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

352397 thumbnail

352397 thumbnail

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yamakshi_rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want that video.... after sujal kashish's marriage and song in the background.......waada raha ye waada raha pyar se pyar ka..... and sujal was crying afterpiyush's and kashish's marriage......... plzzzzzz
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my request is old episode where sujal wil come to kashish's home to request Prof. Sinha to again join the college....its actually 17th April 2007 episode....do u hav this ful video????????then plz do post it....the link is not workin in the video collection....and also do u hav 20th Dec 2007 where Sujal wil come to meet kashish to apologise b'se of Rahul's interview but sinha uncle wil not allow him....kashish wil look from her window wearin orange dress.....the other one 27th Dec u said u wil record it later.....so plz ya am missin these two videos from my collection...plz can u upload the ful epi????????
352397 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
seher dear what abt my request?????????????