Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Happy Birthday Anu!
Hope your day was awesome and wish you all the best for the upcoming year!
mdeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haaaaappppyyy Biirrrttthhhdaaaayyy Anuuu Dii!!! πŸ€—
Hope you have an aweeesome aweesoommee day!!
and many many happy returns of the day
god bless you
and may all your wishes and dreams come true
may you have a long healthy and successful life
always be happy
- Deena
maryam4f thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday!!!
No questions but many happy returns of the day to you!
kabhi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Many Many Happy returns of the day AnuπŸ€— Wishing you all the happiness and success in further life.
Abhi
Edited by kabhi_21 - 16 years ago
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Though it is belated,still

Wish u Many Many Happy Returns of the day,Anu πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Anu
Wish U
Many Many Many Many
Many Many Many Many
Many Many Many Many
Many Many Many Many
Many Many Many Many
Many Many Many Many
Many Many Many Many
Many Many Many Many

Happy Returns of The Day

7_birthday_cake.gif

Friends will come and friends will go,
The seasons change and it will show,,
I will age and so will you,,
But our friendship stays, strong and true.,

Happy Birthday, my friend

*Happy Birthday*

preeti
Edited by CINDRELLA - 16 years ago
Anuradha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: advil

Happy Birthday Anu !!!
πŸ€—
If wishes were colors, I would wish a Rainbow for you
If wishes were musical notes, I would wish the sweetest melody for you
If wishes were flowers, I would wish a Garden for you
If wishes were stars, I would wish a galaxy for you

Today I sincerely wish that all your wishes come true.

πŸ€—
Here is a small gift for you from your SRGMP family(Keep your speakers on and yes, it is a safe file to download..😳)
http://www.savefile.com/files/1746553

Thank you for the wonderful post Adi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Im totally out of words to express what I feel about your description on me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† BTW - I started my updates with EMET πŸ˜† Not C2005.. 😳 And about the grilling part, all Mods/Viewbies puts someone on MOTW yaar, toh main hi akeli kyun iski sazaa paun πŸ˜†

I truly feel touched to have a brother like you 😳

And what do I say about the slideshow.. Thanks to everyone for sending sweet messages for this slideshow.. Love you all πŸ€—

Originally posted by: advil

My dear Anu
Happy birthday dear little sister and hope all your wishes and dreams get fulfilled.It is so nice to be associated with a wonderful soul like you and god bless you with good health and peace.
With lots of love
Amukta Akka

Akka, thank you so much πŸ€—πŸ€— And thanks for calling me in advance to wish me.. 😊 Expressions are similar here as well.. I feel lucky to have a sister like you 😊

Originally posted by: Meena1

Happy Birthday
Anuuu..πŸ€—

Hope you have a blast..

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you..!

Hey Meena, thank you for the lovely wishes πŸ€— It has been great pleasure knowing you and yes, we do have BigBoss with us πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Happy Birthday Anu πŸ€—

Hope your day is just like you, Really special and wonderful!!! Your birthday brings the perfect opportunity to wish you a really happy day - it also brings the chance to tell you how very special you are not only on your birthday, but all through the year.
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Wish you lifelong of happiness.

Thank you for the lovely wishes Bhai πŸ€—πŸ€— You have been a treasure for me and I never feel that I dont have a brother in your company.. You have always been there as a support whenever needed.. Love you loads πŸ€—

Originally posted by: shizajaved

Ehem, so youuuu are turning a year... older! oops, younger! :D eehee, i'll grab this opportunity to say that it has been a pleasure knowing you. Although I don't think we have had many PM exchanges but it's been fun interacting with you in random topics and getting to know you better. Thanedaarni ji, have a great time on your birthday and do save me a piece of cakeeee! ;)
Anu di.. you are a gem of a person! 😳 Very sweet and very caring.. hope you always remain the same. Have a great day! :) God bless youu.
Love youu,
-Shiza.

Its been a pleasure knowing you as well shiza 😳 And thanks for the wishes.. πŸ€— I have never seen a bubbly girl like you.. I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts which are really hilarious.. Just be the same as u are.. 😳

Thanking others as well - Anku, sharadz4me, Sana, mehvish_armaan and ram... Thank you all of you for the beautiful cards and wishes..
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammmu

Anu Anu Anuuuuuu!! Happy Birthday yaaaaaaaaarr πŸ€—πŸ€—
You are one of the best listeners in the world, I must tell you... you've tolerated my endless ramblings, my crying, my screaming (even though you had to see it and not hear it, thank God :P), everything, and you haven't run away from me yetπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I really thank the Euro Cup and Wimbledon for being in the same year cos otherwise I dunno if I would have known how much we have in common with both of them!!😳 It has been such a blast having someone to talk to about all all these things, about sports, when Germany *cry* lost, when we saw Federer doing the same thing and then re-deeming himself in Olympics Doubles... and now, talking about the Olympics as well... you've just been such a great friend and I'm so lucky to have gotten the chance to know you in this short amount of time, and I hope that our friendship continues to grow! After all, we have to go for Wimbledon next year, dont we 😎 Two girls shouting "Federer!"... And I'm still saying, we paint those Swiss hearts on our faces, hahahaπŸ˜³πŸ˜† just kidding... You are always in my prayers and will continue to be, thank you so much for being a great friend and for being there for me when I needed it the most πŸ€— It has also been a blast whenever I have hosted with you... and our most recent one where I couldnt stop laughing was fun tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Have a lovely day yaar, with loads of masti and fun, and lots of cake!
Lots of love, Ammu πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ammu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— What do I say about you.. You are just the most sweetest friend I have.. Everything about you including ur voice is just tooo sweet 😳😳 And as you said, we got to know each other in very little span of time and we both have thoroughly enjoyed each other's company.. I am really lucky to have known you.. πŸ€— And yes, we surely are off to next Wimbledon atleast to cheer our dear Federer 😳 πŸ˜†

And today is US open.. So, wl be waiting for u to discuss the games πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: a_b

Happy Birthday twino πŸ€— Many Many Happy Returns of this day to you. May God bless you with loads of happiness and a happy and prosperous life ahead.

Thank you twino πŸ€— And such a beautiful card full of music.. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Dearest Sweetest AnuπŸ€—,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.Hope you achieve whatever you wish for in life...Stop doing so much work on IFπŸ˜†.relax sometimes.any time of day or night whenever i pm you you are online😲.
You are one of the first person's I met on IF and since then you became a friend for life😳.I see a lot of similarities between our nature-had to be since we both are TRUE VIRGOSπŸ˜‰.wish you all the best and take a break and enjoy your day😊.

Mini, you are another sweet friend of mine whom I have gotten to know in a short span of time.. I really adore your friendship πŸ€— And though we may have different POVs πŸ˜† we have managed to pull off the relationship very well.. I really wish we can meet each other one day 😊

And thanks to vishram, inavars, nidhi (Waiting for u to edit πŸ˜†), Truptidi, simplyvivacious and Vsakhi.. I am touched by all your wishes 😊
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2smart4u

Wishing you a veryyy veryyy veryyyyyy Happy Birthday Anu!!!

Hope all your dreams and wishes come true!!!
(Friends Forever)
Lotsa love,
😳 Dia 😳

Thank you so much Dia πŸ€— It has been a great pleasure knowing you and yes friends forever 😳

Originally posted by: snowflake0555

Happy Birthday! πŸ€—You are born on a very lucky day! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I'm so lucky that I've talked to a very nice, kind mod like you! All thanks to IF.
I hope you have a rocking birthday & may all your dreams come trueeeee.
Thanks, Anu, for everything you've did for this section. 😳 Happy Birthday! ⭐️

Thank you so much Krishna πŸ€— I feel great to get wishes from Krishna on my bday 😳 πŸ˜†

Thank you so much heer πŸ€— Nishtha πŸ€— and Raj 😊

Also Thank you sunita, angel*eyes, Vandu4ever, aditisilawat, Mahi, Pasha, Arun, Preeti, HindiGirl and Anureet.. You all ppl made my day 😊
Edited by Anuradha - 16 years ago
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donny COMB

GFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

*SINGS*....Happy B'day to You...Happy B'day to You...Happy B'day Dear Anu Di...Happy B'day to You...☺️

Many many happy returns of the day....Wish you loads n loads of happiness in life and the fulfillment of your fondest dreams. Wish for you loads n loads of success in life along with satisfaction.

May you celebrate 1000's and 1000's of wonderful birthdays, each one being filled with a lot of pleasure and joy.

Keep smiling always...πŸ˜ƒ...*say cheeeeeeeeeeese*...πŸ˜ƒ...Its been a wonderful experience knowing you and interacting with you always...wish many more years of friendship with you...Love you loads GFπŸ€—..!!!

Jab aap cake shake khaa pee ke farig ho jao na toh do lemme know...πŸ˜†...uske baad hum khajoor pe chaleinge...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Lovely post Munna...it describes her fully...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

BF.... πŸ€—πŸ€— What do I say about you.. You have a fine combination of Humor, Madness, Maturity blended together.. And yes, no 100 or 1000, tumhe kisi aur se shaadi nahin karni kyaa πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Love you loads dear πŸ€—

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Happy Birthday Anu 😊

Cheers,
Myth

Thank you Mythili πŸ€— Thanks a lot for the post in DM as well.. 😊

Originally posted by: rashi85

heyy anu....many many happy returns of the dayyy!!!

wishh u alll the happinesss..and keep smiling alwass!!!

Rashi.. Thank you so much for the wishes.. Rashi, I have got to know you in a very small span of time and its been great knowing you... πŸ€—

Kriti, Neeraj, Maylaysian Girl, Tangina and shijhu
- Thank you all for the lovely wishes 😊

Originally posted by: Guardian Angel

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday Anu!!πŸ₯³

Have a great birthday yaar

Thank you so much Minali πŸ€— Thanks for the lovely card, flowers, cake and the beautiful poem... 😊 Ur one of the best friends I have here on IF.. Thank you so much πŸ€—

Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

Happy Birthday Anuradha!!!

Hope you have many more days off from work πŸ˜‰ and hope each one is more memorable and more fun than the previous ones πŸ€—

I couldn't have expected a better post from you πŸ˜† Its great to see ur post here after a looooong time 😳 Thank you so much πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

How could I not wish Happy B-day to my new twin!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I hope you have great bday!!😳

Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday

Thats a beautiful card Fatima.. and im lucky to hv got a twin on my bday 😳 Thanks for the wishes πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ramas

Happy birthday dear. May God bless you and give you everything. May your life be as wonderful as you are. Best wishes on this auspicious day.

Rakshadi, Thank you so much for the card and yes, Happy Janmashtami to you too πŸ€—