**Happy Birthday, Anuradha !!!! **

advil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Today is the birthday of someone very special. Till she came to IF she used to be the single child of her parents , but after coming to IF, she has become the most adored sister of so many didi's, bhai's, and lil sisters . She is one member liked by all here for her liveliness, intelligence, mischievous innocence, caring nature and friendliness. She is like a breath of fresh air.

She is a multifaceted multitasking member who gives her best to whatever she does. She had started her journey in IF as a regular updater of SRGMP C2005 and had not missed writing detail update for even one episode !!! In fact,even when she was ill she sat up to do the update. Once her TV got spoilt and she almost made her dad kidnap the technician tom fix the TV in record time !!! Such is her dedication !!!

Today she is the Moderator of quite a few sections of IF. She is also the host of Retro Cafe - a IF Radio show. That's not all, her sweet voice can be heard in many a podcast that she makes for her friends as birthday presents without fail. She is also a cool coordinator of the IF's singing contest "IF SRGMP, Part 3". She is also a very talented siggy maker and she is...uff I can go on and on... and yet it wouldn't end.

She is a hard core vegetarian but her favorite IF Hobby is chasing prospective chickens and bakras in the IF field ! She is the sweetest person around, but break a single rule..and you will have a full fledged fully armed thanedarni greeting you to make keema out of you !!! Can you believe that ?

Yes friends, today we are celebrating the birthday of our dear Moderator, the one and only .....

**ANURADHA**

Happy Birthday Anu !!!
πŸ€—
If wishes were colors, I would wish a Rainbow for you
If wishes were musical notes, I would wish the sweetest melody for you
If wishes were flowers, I would wish a Garden for you
If wishes were stars, I would wish a galaxy for you

Today I sincerely wish that all your wishes come true.

πŸ€—
May your always have happiness and success follow you around, may your horizon be free of darker clouds, may your life be filled with all the colors of rainbows, May you always have a bright smile adorning your pretty face. May you be blessed with a lot of peace and happiness. May you get the best of everything today tomorrow and always,
Here is a small gift for you from your SRGMP family(Keep your speakers on and yes, it is a safe file to download..😳)
http://www.savefile.com/files/1746553
We hope you enjoyed it....
Lots of love , Best wishes & once again....
Edited by advil - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

advil thumbnail
Here is a message from Amuktadi.. something that she had left with me before she went on her voyage.

My dear Anu
Happy birthday dear little sister and hope all your wishes and dreams get fulfilled.It is so nice to be associated with a wonderful soul like you and god bless you with good health and peace.Have a blast and go find a nice soulmate for yourselfπŸ˜‰god bless
With lots of love
Amukta Akka

Edited by advil - 16 years ago
66567 thumbnail
Happy Birthday
Anuuu..πŸ€—

Hope you have a blast..

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you..!

Best Wishes.. & Enjoy..

Meena.. 😳😳

Excellent post Adii.. really funny.. !!
Edited by Meena1 - 16 years ago
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Happy Birthday Anu πŸ€—

Hope your day is just like you, Really special and wonderful!!! Your birthday brings the perfect opportunity to wish you a really happy day - it also brings the chance to tell you how very special you are not only on your birthday, but all through the year.
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wish you lifelong of happiness.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happpppy Birrrrrthday Anuuuuu di! πŸ€—

Ehem, so youuuu are turning a year... older! oops, younger! :D eehee, i'll grab this opportunity to say that it has been a pleasure knowing you. Although I don't think we have had many PM exchanges but it's been fun interacting with you in random topics and getting to know you better. Thanedaarni ji, have a great time on your birthday and do save me a piece of cakeeee! ;)
Anu di.. you are a gem of a person! 😳 Very sweet and very caring.. hope you always remain the same. Have a great day! :) God bless youu.
Love youu,
-Shiza.
Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago
226079 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Anu!!! Hope all your wishes and dreams come true!!! Have a great day and a blasting year!! Always stay happy and keep smiling!! Once again, a really happy birthday Anu!!
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Anu,

I have not interacted much with you but from the little that I have, I've found you to be an extremely genuine and a sweet friend. Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today. Hope u've a blast and that you've tonz n tonz of fun on your special day... Keep on rocking hun πŸ€—~

Love, Sana~
Karan.T thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ€—
!!!! Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day !!!!
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
!! Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye !!
!! Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaye !!
!! Tum Jiyo Hazaro Saal !!
!! Yehi Hai Meri Arzoo !!
!! Happy Birthday To You !!
!! Happy Birthday To You Anu !!

My Questions For You...
1- Who is your Favorite Actor & Actresses ?
2-Your Favorite Food ,Drink & Color ?
3-Your Favorite Animal ?
4-Your First Friend On IF ?
5-One Thing Which You Don't Like At All ?
6-If you want to change something on IF then Wat ?
7-One thing which you like most ?
8-Describe Yourself in 100 words ?

That's Enough...!πŸ˜†
Happy Birthday Once Again...!!!πŸ‘
Edited by ram* - 16 years ago
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AnuπŸ€—
many many Happy returns of the day
may god bless you always
and u get everything in life
have talked to u few times onli but u seems to be a very nice person and very friendly
a gr8 mod
all the best in life
ammmu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anu Anu Anuuuuuu!! Happy Birthday yaaaaaaaaarr πŸ€—πŸ€—
You are one of the best listeners in the world, I must tell you... you've tolerated my endless ramblings, my crying, my screaming (even though you had to see it and not hear it, thank God :P), everything, and you haven't run away from me yetπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I really thank the Euro Cup and Wimbledon for being in the same year cos otherwise I dunno if I would have known how much we have in common with both of them!!😳 It has been such a blast having someone to talk to about all all these things, about sports, when Germany *cry* lost, when we saw Federer doing the same thing and then re-deeming himself in Olympics Doubles... and now, talking about the Olympics as well... you've just been such a great friend and I'm so lucky to have gotten the chance to know you in this short amount of time, and I hope that our friendship continues to grow! After all, we have to go for Wimbledon next year, dont we 😎 Two girls shouting "Federer!"... And I'm still saying, we paint those Swiss hearts on our faces, hahahaπŸ˜³πŸ˜† just kidding... You are always in my prayers and will continue to be, thank you so much for being a great friend and for being there for me when I needed it the most πŸ€— It has also been a blast whenever I have hosted with you... and our most recent one where I couldnt stop laughing was fun tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Have a lovely day yaar, with loads of masti and fun, and lots of cake!
Lots of love, Ammu πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by ammmu - 16 years ago