August 21st Update - Full+Precap

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys!

I'm really sorry about the delay, thanks for the patience, you guys are amazing! 😳 Enjoy!

Part 1

Aanchal comes to teach the kids and Aayush is very angry with her as he thinks about how Aanchal confessed that she and Sid were getting married.

Sid finishes up a meeting and calls Dheeraj to ask if their father has come back but to no avail.

Aanchal goes to meet Sudeep. She overhears him talking on the phone with his mother saying that Aanchal and her family think he's a fool. He says that he's done so much for their family but he wont be able to arrange the money that Mamaji needs. He says that they all know that he loves Aanchal and so they're taking advantage of this while Aanchal is running after the father of 3 kids. Aanchal quietly leaves. Dr. Sonali tells Sudeep that Aanchal was just here and he realizes that she must have overheard everything.

Aanchal tells Mamiji everything she overheard. She forbids anyone from mentioning him in the house again (Mamiji's voice was dubbed).

Aayush is still upset and gets mad at Juhi and Sachin when they ask him to play with them.

Mamaji asks for an extension of time to get the money but is denied it.

Mamaji calls Mamiji and she tells him Sudeep wont help them.

Part 2

Dheeraj calls Sid and tells him that their father has come. Hariman says they'll talk about him and Aanchal at home. Sid suddenly spots Mamaji clutching his heart in pain and tells his father he'll call him later. He rushes to help Mamaji.

Hariman asks Dheeraj if he knows what Sid wanted to say.

Part 3

Mamaji is taken to the hospital.

Sid calls Aanchal up and tells her that Mamaji had fallen unconscious and that he is taking him the hospital and to meet them there. Mamiji says to inform Sudeep but Aanchal refuses.

The doctor tells Sid not to worry. One of Mamaji's colleagues tells Sid the situation Mamaji is in about being in debt.

Precap

Sid is about to tell Hariman that what Aanchal had said about their wedding was false when Lalita and Chanchal interrupt.

Edited by shockalot - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks shaz. I think Mamaji might survive this and Sid may help paying off the debts. Cuz of this maybe Mamiji may feel so obligated and grateful that she will change her mind abt Sid and she may give her blessings for Sid-Anchal marriage.

poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope Sid helps Mamaji. will Sid be able to tell the truth? They shows in the promos where Hariman goes to mama and mami and ask for sid and aanchal wedding proposal.

Anyways thanks for the great update
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx a lot..i think mamaji will be fine n sid will be helping him..n sid- anchal will be married soon n i think again ayush will start hating her to the core now..