Will Mamaji Die? - New written promo

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Just caught a new written promo that reads, "Kya Anchal ka faisla legi kisi apni ki jaan?". Will Anchal's decision cost her the life of someone dear to her?
Guess they are talking abt Mamaji, since in the precap they showed a clip of Mamaji passing out in the bank and Sid finding him. Hopefully we won't have to see him dying, he's one of most lively characters in MTPH Wonder what decision they are talking abt of Anchal's... her decision she took earlier to stay back in India to teach the kids and not leave to US to study for which Mamaji mortgaged his house?
Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh gosh, i JUST caught the precap literally 30 seconds ago while i was writing the update...i HOPE nothing happens to him, he's one of my fave characters :(
poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nothing will happen to Mamaji. But i hope sid helps him...
shockalot thumbnail
Sid will help for sure, but i wonder if they take him to Sudeep's hospital...will anything happen?
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea..just saw the promo..hope nothing happens to mamaji...but why r they showing as if anchals decision is going to take his life....i dont want mamaji to die..because he is the most lively person of all....
shockalot thumbnail

After watching today's episode, i'm thinking MAYBE, the decision they were talking about is how Aanchal stopped Mamiji from informing Sudeep about Mamaji's condition...i HOPEEE nothing happens to Mamaji, i'll be heartbroken! And it's not Aanchal's fault she didnt want to tell Sudeep, the things he said today really broke her heart.

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi
To all
well m new at this forum i had visited this forum but there was no discussion on this serial well now m happy to c tat ,there r ppl who r discusisin here... I am glad to visit this forum well i like aanchal ..N Siddhartha jodi..
I rhink mamaji wil not die..Well Siddhdartha father will die in coming epsiode...and there will be a Entry of someone wihich i also dont know.But From the resources i got This news.

Neeti
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

Hi
To all
well m new at this forum i had visited this forum but there was no discussion on this serial well now m happy to c tat ,there r ppl who r discusisin here... I am glad to visit this forum well i like aanchal ..N Siddhartha jodi..
I rhink mamaji wil not die..Well Siddhdartha father will die in coming epsiode...and there will be a Entry of someone wihich i also dont know.But From the resources i got This news.

Neeti

Welcome to the MTPH forum and do post or share ur views/ideas/predictions regarding this show here
Edited by cutegirln - 16 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

Hi
To all

Neeti

Hey Neeti... can u pls mention ur resource??
shockalot thumbnail

Here's the link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juUvJIDEiFU

It was kind of misleading! It's as if the news of Sid-Aanchal's wedding is what caused Mamaji to have the attack!