August 20th Written Update - Full + Preca

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Heyy everyonee😳

Here's today's update!
I'm very behind on the caps but i'll get to them sooon, and i'll have as many up as possible before my break finishes!
Enjoy today's update!

Part 1

Mamaji is sitting looking distressed ( i hate seeing him like this). Aanchal spots him and confronts him. Mamiji starts to make excuses but Aanchal asks if he's hiding something from her. Mamaji tells her that he didnt want to involve her in his problems but admits that he's stuck and that he is in need of 3 lakhs by the next day. Aanchal is distraught after hearing this but Mamaji says they'll figure something out. He tells her that Sudeep had said he would help but was not picking up the phone. Aanchal says she will go meet him herself and tells Mamaji not to worry. Mamaji apologizes for keeping this from her and Aanchal makes him promise never to do this again.

Sid asks Imli where his father is and Imli gets confused trying to remember where he went. Dheeraj comes and mentions the wedding to Sid, Imli overhears and gets excited. Dheeraj tells Sid that their father went out and so Sid asks him to call once he comes back.

Hariman is at the mandir and expresses his happiness to the pandit, saying he's so happy but also a bit scared. Hariman says that he doesn't know whether Sid-Aanchal's wedding should make him happy or not. He praises Aanchal but brings up the age difference between them and says that Aanchal's life has yet to take off and she shouldnt give such a big sacrifice for Sid and the kids.

Juhi, Vicky and Sachin are playing make believe when Chanchal and Lalita come out. Chanchal scolds them and tells them to go inside. Lalita expresses concern about Aanchal becoming the bahu of the house but Chanchal assures her that this is just an act by Sid-Aanchal to keep the kids in the house.

Part 2

Aayush asks Chanchal if she has seen his history book and she scolds him for losing it. Aanchal comes in and Chanchal mocks her by calling her Jethani ji (bhabhi ji). Aayush overhears this and is confused. Lalita comes and tells Chanchal to respect Aanchal as she'll be the new addition to their family, she tells Chanchal to take blessings from Aanchal. Aanchal steps back in shock. Dheeraj comes in but quickly hides and watches what is happening (LOL his reaction was HILARIOUS😆) Aanchal asks what all of this is and Lalita asks her if she's marrying Sid. Aayush overhears this.

Part 3

Aanchal doesn't know what to say but spots Dheeraj. He gestures for her to say yes, which she does, and Aayush is very upset. Aanchal covers up and says that there shouldn't be a difference in the jethani and devrani's status. Dheeraj motions to Aanchal that she did the right thing. Chanchal and Lalita leave. Dheeraj thanks Aanchal for all of this and says that if not for her, the kids would be taken back to Mumbai.

Aayush is remembering everything that just happened.

Precap

Sid is on the phone when he sees Mamaji clutching at his heart and falling over. He calls Aanchal and tells her that he Mamaji fell unconscious and he is taking him to the hospital.

Edited by shockalot - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks!!!!

finally someone thinks about the age difference